Ended
Watch

Tuning

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Casitive

David slides his phone back out of his pocket, standing outside of a small bicycle shop in Sacramento. The shop specializes in building it's own push-peddle bikes, but a custom made bike is not why David is here. The Peugeot needs a tune-up and it's already in the back for its appointment with Rex.

Rex is a nice guy doing something that many in Sacramento will never appreciate him for. For many, a bike is bought at the local Wal-Mart, by Huffy, and mass-produced in some far off country David will never see. Rex does ask, on occasion, when he can fit the spindly mortician for his own bike but it's always politely put off for a day when David is less miserly by necessity.

Outside and framed by large windows into the bike shop, David types in a message to Rina Yui ( Cabochard ). The banality of errands serving as good cover for everything else.

-1V for Blush

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina arrives shortly after receiving the text, having flagged herself down a taxi. She gets dumped off in front of the shop, pays the man, and heads inside, briefly wondering why Regan had seen the need to call her there, where there would be Kine everywhere. Unless he intended to feed with her. Though why that was, she couldn't understand. Who wanted to feed with another vampire? That was just a recipe for getting stabbed in the back, probably multiple times.

She approaches the quiet Shadow once she gets inside, ghosting over silently. "Mr. Regan."

-1 Vitae for Blush
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

C
    Casitive

Do you have any plans for the twenty-first,” David asks Rina as he idly taps at his phone, bringing up a message. Truth be told, Rina's severe nature serves David just fine though it might set others who rely on pleasantries ill-at-ease.

Looking over another bike, David offers Rina his phone with the message written on it.

Once David's phone is safely in Rina's hands, the Mortician's hands slide into his pocket.

It will always be strange how a six-foot tall man, with enviable posture, can be so overlooked.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina takes the phone in hand, looking over the message and considering it. It brought up a lot of questions, most of which she could ask, probably. But first, she had to answer his question. Thinking over her schedule, she focused on the twenty-first. "No, I believe I have nothing on that day." She looks over the message, and condenses all her questions into one. Her eyes meet Regan's. "Why?"
    Aspect of the Predator

C
    Casitive

I'd like for you to make it a point to be near that area,” the request is simple and to the point, “while we're in closed-door session; should something happen.” Obviously, David knows a whole lot more as he battens down the proverbial hatches.

One hand slides out of a pocket and offers to take the phone back out of Rina's hand. David shifts on his feet and a deliberate blink follows.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina frowns slightly, then keeps going. "I can. I will have to ask if you wish me to bring in a weapon, however." It was still an Elysium, after all. She couldn't just walk around with a katana on her hip. That would get her kicked out far too fast.
    Aspect of the Predator

C
    Casitive

David drops his head a touch as he considers Rina's question, “Don't break the rules. I'm simply preparing for a potentiality. If the rules are broken, it will not be us who break them.” It would be easy to tell Rina to do the opposite but the rule of Law must be upheld and it is he, who must uphold it.

Hopefully, the meeting is civil.” As much as a meeting that will most likely end in a political firestorm will be, “But, as the saying goes, 'Hope for the best but row for shore.'

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Of course. She'd have to figure something out to get a weapon in at some point. She wouldn't be as useful if she couldn't stab the problem. She could always punch it, but...that was less effective. Usually. "Indeed." She pauses for a moment. "Might I ask why this meeting is being called at all?" Erika Brady was the odd one out. All the others were authorities, but Brady didn't have anything to her. Not anymore.
    Aspect of the Predator

C
    Casitive

Rina's question causes David to pause. Not because it was unexpected, on the contrary, but now an answer has to materialize. “Charges have been brought up,” David replies finally, “serious enough to gather all of us together.” Quickly, the Libitinarius rakes his hair with his left hand and glancing towards the workshop where Rex is finishing up.

Certainly serious enough that the Priscus is preparing his Whip for any eventuality.

Though details will have to wait until after the twenty-first,” David adds looking sidelong towards the smaller woman.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

"Of course. I understand the need for secrecy." She did, too. She kept secrets all the time, and understood when it was necessary. "Was that all that you needed from me, or was there another matter you had need of me to discuss?"
    Aspect of the Predator

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.