Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(SVD) Kyle and Malcolm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Kyle follows Malcolm's glance at the drink in his hand, then looks back up with a sheepish grin. "Hey... they put it out. Not a fan of the bubbly, I'm guessin?" He laughs one of those awkward laughs to fill the silence. "Well I can't say I disagree with ya. Can't stand the decorations, personally." Mostly cuz I'm afraid they'll come to life and eatme.

"Didja come here expecting Jazz, then?" A fair question, though not in sarcastic tone. Maybe the mountain mad hadn't known this was an homage to the great commercialization day of affection.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"This is our bar. I was hoping to avoid all of this... Its not for us..." Green trails off as his mind slowly works through the sudden surge of spite that still had him in its grip. "Oh yeah... More of your kind of thing, right? Romance and all that." There was a pause as the mountain gave the question some further thought. "Be nice if there was. Mostly though, the old Blue Note is just... quiet. And I like that too. Can focus on my drink, yeah?"

As always, the beer made an excellent object to hide behind.

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

"My thing?" Kyle stops just before tilting back another sip, blinking a little. Then he laughs. "Guess you're right. Do I give off that kinda vibe?" Kyle wonders if this is a reference to that night at the light show or just an observation of his character. Shit, I am dressed the part.

"Nothing wrong with that, either. Not that I'm an alcoholic or anything... but I do like to unwind with a drink. And sometimes it's by myself. I love to sing, and all that, but every now and then I just want a night without any hype. Ya feel me on that?" The Minstrel goes to take another sip but stops short again, looking down at it. He shakes his head and sets it on the bar. "Ya know... I'm not in the mood for this. You've got somethin dark in your glass, though. I could kill a stout or two." He flags down a bartender from hi seat.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green grunted.

"A night alone with a good beer. Is the best and don't let anyone say different. I prefer drinking alone. Helps we sort out my thoughts, you know? And you never know who you'll meet. Or what you'll learn. People talk, even when they don't think they do. And when they drown their sorrows, you can learn much."

He graced the Minstrel with a sagely look - or at least, its what the mountain assumed a sagely look to be.

"Yeah. Dark and brooding. Good stuff. Better than that bubbly stuff. This is honest." He saluted with his drink sombrely.

5. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Mien

Mien

PRE

"Guess so." Kyle doesn't sound entirely convinced, but hes not about to disagree with the man. Guy has a funny way about him, for sure. He nods, doing his best to look impressed.

"Heh. Well, I dunno about the brooding part... at least for me. But dark beer is delicious in wintertime. And you won't catch me tryin to discourage a Winter in winter." He winks at the mountain man. Glancing again towards the bartender he had gotten a hold of, Kyle smiles big.

"Guiness. The bigger the glass the better... please." It doesn't take long to arrive. After Kyle's first big pull of the drink he returns his full attention to Malcolm. "What about you, friend? You come here to drown your sorrows?

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Sometimes. Times like this, sure. Or when I want to be among... kin, I guess."

This time Green didn't hide behind his glass; he nursed it. And waited for the minstrel to respond.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Still feeling awkward in his ridiculous suit, he tried his best to exhibit an impish smile (fangs fully on display included; you had to respect the classics) as he approached the two men.

"Long time no see, Chris," he offered his hand as enthusiastically as he could manage. He was going to enjoy himself today, dammit. "Nice to see you again, ah..." he doubted for a moment, trying to shake his hand as well to gain some time. "Sorry, I'm not sure I caught your name last time?"

He put his hands in his pockets. The left one was a bit damaged, like someone used to put keys there.

"If you don't mind me saying, you two aren't looking very festive," he leaned casually against the bar. "Also single on Valentine's? Just great."

9. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Mien

Mien

PRE

"Well then..." Kyle says, hoisting his glass. "To the sweet bliss of beer's amnesic kiss. Drinkin is always better around 'kin' anyways." He chuckles softly before tipping back another swig. A familiar face he hadn't seen in some time surfaces - thankfully at arm's length. Kyle squints for a moment but then grins as recognition dawns on him. He sets his beer down and vigorously shakes Nathan's hand.

"Nathaaannnn! Sup bud?" The Minstrel can't help but grin. "Not festive? What? C'mon, I'm rockin this red suit, I'm... ok, that's all I've got." Kyle casts a furtive gaze around the scene for another familiar face, looking and sounding a bit distracted. "And I don't know yet if I'm single or not."

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green stared.

"Green," he finished for the new comer. With a non committal jerk of his mighty shoulders he took the offered hand than leaned back and continued to nurse his drink.

"I hear ya." His head bobbed to Chris' salute.

The remark about the festive day earned little more than a grunt.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything," he said when he noticed how morose the Mountain was.

He laughs at Chris' attempt at excitement.

"Ah, yes, the suit. I was blinded by the sheer fabulous of it the moment I came in. Can't miss it."

He pushes himself off the bar and walks to the nearest table, just a couple of steps away. Heart shaped chocolate, how cute. He picks one up and starts unwrapping the red cover while listening to Chris.

"Looking for your lady, sir?" he teased him with no shortage of amusement. He walked back to his side and joined him in inspecting the room. "I think she's right..." he had caught a glimpse of a stunning blonde Fairest in a red dress coming in, and now gave a nod in that direction "there."

She seemed to be talking to a couple from his own court. He recognized the Legate, and though he didn't really know the guy his mantle easily put the Hunterheart's to shame. He put a hand in Chris' shoulder and winked.

"You know, I could swear she was looking this way a while back. Maybe you should do something about it."

Well, he wasn't all that certain, but details. He gave a bite to the chocolate (sweet mother of God, had it been long) and tucked the wrapping in the less ravaged pocket.

"I can let her know you wouldn't mind her company, if you want. Was meaning to apologize for, ah, a terrible first impression anyway."

He turned back to Green, devilish grin on display.

"Winter and Autumn will have to share the cold, huh?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread