DISPLAYED
(SVD) Tally & Gregory

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory hops up onto his feet from his seat to speak with the furry hoodie-clad woman.

"Have you come to ask something of me? Or perhaps a friendly word to share between us Courtless outcasts? How fare you since we spoke last?" he speaks in a dark rasp that might have been malicious even if unintended.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Just a friendly word with a familiar face." Tally tells Gregory honestly. "I've been doing rather well since we last met."

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"Have you now? That be good to hear. And the...what be it...Tickle Emporium? I never did ask what that be. But I hope that be well as well can be. And what news have you to share of the Freehold and its many inhabitants? Good things there too I hope?"

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"The Emporium is doing well. As for what it is, it's similar to an old fashion toy store. Although if you're looking for a custom Hedgespun or Fake ID, you can speak with Mr Tickle about it. I mostly manage the store and its online site." Tally tells Gregory.

"Nothing you likely haven't heard about already." She admits. She does work at a business owned by a Changeling and where Changelings came purchase special products after all.

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Mein

Gregory smiles at the thought of something as quaint as a toy store. "Ah, a charming prospect," remarks Gregory. "So this Mr. Tickle provides IDs for those without identity? Quite curious. I be hoping to get the same thing from Harvey, though he remains a busy individual. Good to know there be others to go to for assistance."

Gregory inquires upon its location but leaves it at that for the moment.

"So no other news? A shame. Many be likely to seek shelter from the Winter season and its rains, perhaps. Did you enjoy the performances of the Yule-time gathering? Lynn Mills did carry an interesting melody. She be a talented performer."

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally smiles as she recalls the various performances. She nods as she says, "We are blessed to have a lot of various talented individuals among us willing to perform that day."

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Mein

"Indeed." Gregory stares off with an unfocused gaze, reminiscing L'aire's beautiful performance to a haunting melody.

He sips more wine as if to drown the memory. "Have you tried these chocolates? They be the finest of confections," he mentions before popping another into his mouth and savoring the sweetness.

He wonders if her type of Beast is able to eat chocolates without issue.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Ah, I haven't had a chance to grab any as of yet. I was busy admiring the decor, particularly the mail boxes." Tally tells Gregory. "I'll be sure to try some."

"As for news, I'm happy to see that Rick and Terri are back together. Then again, I don't think either of them ever filled for divorce, though their Pledge..." She muses. They are still married, right? I mean, in the mundane world. They haven't filled for divorce.

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Mein

"Be that so?" he asks with a slow calculated gaze before gulping down more wine, the tastes mixing on his tongue. "I be not familiar with Rick nor Terri. They be married? To find love among Lost...it be a bittersweet thing. This intrigues me. Please, tell me more of these two. Might you point them out to me?"

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Rick and Terri, they each served as the Sovereign of Autumn. Rick was crowned King my first Autumn in this city and Terri the next Autumn as Rick had gone into the Hedge." Tally explains, enlightening Gregory.

"And yes, they did get married, a big ceremony and even exchanged a Pledge between each other." She takes a moment, searching through the crowd and points them out. "I even attended Terri's Bacheloret party."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread