Ended
Watch

Getting the Pack Together

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Dale Hunt

PRE

After having met a couple of Blood Talons that were new in town, Dale had called up Frank and Hari to meet up with him at a local park in Clarksburg. He had also sent a quick text to Allison and Kenny to meet him there. The Alpha had been impressed with the two newcomers, so he wanted them to meet the rest of his pack before he offered them an official invitation to join Luna's Fury. Besides, Frank had yet to meet their Totem, and this would be a good chance for the two prospects to also meet Spiteful Badger.

Dale waited for the others to arrive, setting on a bench with a case of beer next to him. He was currently sipping on a beer while he waited, looking up at the moon while remaining alert to his surroundings. If everything went well that evening, Luna's Fury would get two new members. He was certainly looking forward to the idea of a larger pack, which would give him the ability to put some of his plans in motion.

C
    Cross

Kenny had one earbud in as he moseyed on down the path from his car into the park at Clarksburg, his head bobbing to the end of some serious Duran Duran. What? He was hungry like the wolf - the Subway bag on his wrist confirmed it. Subway Melt with extra meat and bacon, ranch and mustard (fuck veg)? Yes, please. The Cahalith was dressed casually, all jeans and a black tee, no big deal.

Athletic sneakers padded down the way, and as Dale came into view, Spire's Anthem raised his Subway hand in greeting.

"Yo," he said as he joined the Alpha on the bench. "How you doing? You eaten yet?"

Apparently, he was up for sharing.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

A small murder of crows lands on a nearby tree. They squabble amongst themselves for the best seats in the house then settle down. Beedy eyes watch the gathering group of Urdaga.

R
    Rantifusa

Frank arrives to the park, answering to Dale's message. He notices the alpha sitting on a bench, and another guy was with him. He smells the air before getting any closer Another wolf. Frank gets closer and says "Hey! Dale! How are you? Who is this guy? Hello, I'm Frank, nice to meet you. Have you been waiting for long?" without giving them time to answer any of his questions until he was done. Dale already talked with him before, but Kenny now learns that Frank talks annoyingly quickly sometimes. When the Irraka is done talking/asking/introducing himself, he offers Kenny a handshake and a smile.

Dale Hunt

PRE

"Hey," said Dale in greeting to the Cahalith. "I'm good, but thanks. Care for a beer?" He reached into the case next to him and tossed a beer to Kenny before taking a sip of his own. It didn't take long for another to arrive, and the Rahu turned his attention to Frank as he approached.

"What's up Frank?" he said in greeting to the Irraka. "Nah, haven't been waiting for too long." He offered a quick grin to his pack mate and took another sip from his beer. "This here is Kenny. I met him at the dog park not long ago," he said as he gestured to the other Blood Talon. "I wanted him to come out and meet the rest of the pack." He left things at that, figuring that the Cahalith could give more of a proper introduction if he wished.

"We are still waiting on Hari, and I also invited this chick named Allison to come out," he added after another sip of beer. He didn't know whether the latter would join them, but he certainly hope that she would. Regardless, he was certain that they would at least get one new member in the pack tonight, which was better than nothing.

Alex Rivers

Hari is tired. It's already been a long day at work, and now there's his other job to attend to. Sure, there will be beer and smalltalk, but in the end this meeting will be about business. More reinforcements for the fight. The fight that drags on and on... Hari is tired. Tired of the anger and the fear and the doubt. But it's become increasingly clear that a normal life is not a luxury afforded to people like him. As always, duty calls...

"Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late. Got held up at work..."

C
    Cross

Kenny caught the beer deftly, popping the top and setting to the drinking straight away. "Good to meet ya, Frank." He kept his tone low, not wanting to draw attention. "Kenny Parker. In our circles I go by Spire's Anthem. Cahalith, Bee-Tee." He offered a handshake to the Irraka, then to the Ithaeur who'd just arrived in turn.

Yeah. Allison. Right.

"About that..."

She'd totally ditched.

"Err, yeah, Allison decided she was going to join up with that Aryana chick and a couple of the other newbies to town." He shrugged. "Her loss, right."

ST was sleeping on the job -Kel

O
    Odentin

Allison's text reply had been slightly vague, <Change in plans, brother. I'll fill you in later. Maybe at the bar?>

How does Kenny know about that? Fixed, ST was sleeping on the job -Kel

C
    Cross

Bump

Dale Hunt

PRE

As Dale received a text, a frown formed across his brow for a brief moment as he read it. "Seems like Allison won't be joining us after all," he said to the other wolves, offering a nonchalant shrug. Her loss, he thought to himself. Dale had liked her style, but if she had other plans in mind, well that was on her. Besides, he had other things to focus on, like getting his own pack in order and ready for the battles to come.

"Glad you could join us Hari," said the Rahu as he turned to the Ithaeur and offered him a beer. "I wanted you and Frank to meet Kenny. With Brett having gone MIA, we need more wolves to join the ranks of Luna's Fury." The Alpha was straight to the point, as usual. "I think Kenny has plenty of things he can offer this pack, but I won't be doing all the talking," he added as a grin formed across his lips.

"He can tell you all about it himself."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last