Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Sparks) Chuck, Simon, Allison, Kevin

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    T

Continued from here.

These local werewolves were a friendly bunch it seemed. Flagged down by someone already in a conversation, then approached by two others already. It seemed finding a pack might not be as hard as he'd expected. Not that he'd doubted his ability to assess their best opportunity. He returned a small wave to the lady who had waved at him but she seemed intent on her conversation and there were two others who were talking to Simon and him now.

He smiled pleasantly to Kevin, then at Allison as she approached them from behind and gave a small >tch< as he realized his friend Simon was the only one to use a first name only. It didn't foster trust, but that would come.

"Chuck Preston. I'm also a Bone Shadow and yes," he nodded to Allison "new to town and " his gaze swept back to Kevin, "looking to get acquainted with the local population. Do either of you know about local packs that are already established? Or if there are any packless wolves looking to join one?" he inquired politely.

O
    Odentin

Allison nods and points over to Dale, "That one there is the Alpha of a pack, Luna's Fury. There are some over there..." She points at Chantay and Elaine, "...they're part of another pack, didn't get the name. Seems to be some drama going on, though." She shakes her head, widening her eyes to show her unwillingness to get involved in that.

Glancing over at Aryana and her prey, she sighs, a note of disdain sneaking its way into her voice, "Oh. There's also a new Iminir over there trying to start her own pack over there."

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Aryana approached, her lips half-twisting into a snarl as Allison's scent hit her. That smell would forever be associated with a weakling and a coward in her mind. Too bad for whoever she decided to mate with. But, she schooled her features back into the mask of calm that was needed for an Alpha. She could deal with her later. Ary nodded at Simon and Chuck and Kevin. "Hello. I am Aryana Whitaker, Rahu of the Iminir." For her next words, she made it rather clear she was talking to Chuck and Simon. "Would you mind following me? I was hoping to talk to you in private." She met each of their eyes in turn, gesturing behind her, to a spot a short distance away.

O
    Odentin

Allison runs her tongue over her teeth as Aryana approaches, and grinds them together as she begins to speak. The sheer arrogance the woman displays, acting as if she's some competent leader without displaying any of the qualities associated with the station. She gives a tight smile to Chuck and Simon, "This would be her, actually. It's like she comes when called." If her tone is any indication, she wants nothing to do with the newcomer. A look of smug satisfaction ghosts over her face a moment as she turns her eyes to glance at Aryana, though, almost challenging the weaker Uratha.

E
    Enoich

With a cool detachment, Jacqueline saunters into the scene, taking in the faint scents around her. Her primal senses weren't the greatest, but she always enjoyed examining particular musks. Each of them had a particular uniquity to their scent and it gave her a mild satisfaction to find more interesting ones. At the moment, she was taking a passive position, ready to intervene if words became too sharp or tensions rose. The subtle notes from Aryana suggested that the young woman in this party had irked her. Perhaps that was the one who had offended her. The sharp scent of sweat and exertion flooded her senses as Allison spoke. Clearly this was someone who was in their physical prime, lithe and athletic, with an acid tongue. How fun...

Stepping forward, Jacqueline's smile attempted to bring everyone to a calm as she addressed both Aryana and Allison, regarding them slyly, "I see you two are already well acquainted. Good to see such camaraderie within the Uratha." Turning to the rest of the group, she grinned, "It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Jacqueline, Cahalith of the Bone Shadows of Northern California. There has been much need for ritemasters after the recent Pure incursion, and I hope to ply my expertise. I hope that I haven't interrupted at all."

W
    Will

Simon hadn't really ment to come over as unthrustworthy, he had just forgotten to give his last name. The tsk from chuck jugged his memory quickly though and he quickly used the fact a few more of the people that joined hte conversation to amend that little mistake of him.

"Nice to meet you guy's. then. "Name's Simon Voorhees. Boneshadow" At least he hoped it was nice meeting them. It seemed the two women both hated each other for whatever reason and the other boneshadow was either trying to make them behave or just throwing more fuel on the fire. Or water on two raging dogs.

"It's a welcome one." Simon answered quickly. his eyes quickly flitting towards the two other woman ready to snap at each others throat, then towards chuck. He was going to leave keeping the two girls to chuck, the women always liked him. So he probably had more experience with keeping them from clawing each other's throat out.

"Both of us,"he gestured towards him and chuck "have come to this place for mostly the same reason. The elders needed somebody to check on the local spirit population and help with the fight against the pure. two packless without teritory were seen as perfect candidates. So of we went across america."

T

Chuck looked between the women with concern. Not 24 hours in the city and it seemed he was already in the middle of something. An Elodoth's lot is not a happy one. Happy one. Were they both hoping that Simon and he would join their pack? That made a lot of sense.

He gave Aryana a paitient smile. "It's a pleasure Aryana, I'm sure. Do we know each? Only I don't recall any prior business between us." He said pleasantly. "I have plenty of time to give, however have only just introduced myself and my friend Simon here to Allison and Kevin."

He gave a smile and a nod to the new arrival to their growing group. "Jacqueline. Another Bone Shadow? Wonderful. Chuck Preston." He repeated in case she didn't hear as she had wandered over.

His mind was grinding away putting pieces together and making mental notes for later. Two with Alpha potential at odds with each. Both trying to snap up the new arrivals. Are they desperate or do they see potential? Either way it seems we are a valueable commodity and it would be a shame to sell ourselves cheap to the first bidder.

He gave Simon a grin. This was going to be fun.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary gave Allison a small smirk. "Why don't you run along, pup? I'm sure Dale needs to finish his measurements for your collar." With that, she decided to stop giving Allison any more of her attention, turning it instead to the people she actually cared about. The two had been pleasant enough, even if they had completely ignored her invitation off to the side. Rude. But trying to bring her will crashing down on top of them wouldn't help her case. It most definitely wouldn't get them into her pack.

"I've been talking with Jacqueline here about starting a pack." She indicated the smaller woman behind her as she spoke. "Specifically, a pack of newcomers. I was hoping to recruit you two into it." Again, no beating around the bush. She met Chuck's eyes calmly; he seemed to be the dominant of the two newcomers. He would be the one to convince and to force to submit. "That, in large part, is what I wanted to talk about, in private. I mostly didn't want to trouble anyone with having to listen to a conversation they couldn't be a part of."

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Kevin Swift, Itheaur of the Iron Master. Member of Heart of Granite. At this moment, we're focusing on driving the Pure out of the city." He tells the group, reintroducing himself to Chuck.

"At the moment, the Pure are in the down town area. So I'd avoid it." He gives Aryana a bemused look, it's clear that there's already been a sour relationship established between Allison and Aryana.

"If Allison wishes to remain, she can. This is Tur." He gently rebukes Aryana.

10. Likes Teeramus liked this post
    O
    Odentin

"I appreciate the concern, Kevin, but I need no one else to fight my battles for me. Allison says calmly before inclining her head just slightly towards Aryana, "If the narcissist wishes for me to leave, then she can make me leave." She turns her head to face Aryana before finishing with a challenging smile, "If she's capable of such, that is."

Turning back to the others, her expression brightens considerably, "So, Bone Shadows. I haven't run into too many of your tribe in my travels, actually. If I'm honest, I don't know too much about it. I'd love to hear more about it, and hear about your mission."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last