Ended
Watch

Light and Darkness

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    C
    Casitive

David casts a curious glance towards Hildegarde as she answers the new Supplicant. Many disregard the Castellan. Many whisper that she has the affliction. While David holds his own reservations about the Ventrue, all of those whispers forget the woman's canny qualities. Hildegarde was not created as Castellan by accident.

A faint inclination of David's head greets Hildegarde's answer. “Please let me know if there is anything you need from me, Castellan.” The Mortician's gentle voice touches each sound.

With that, David slides his feet under him and rises. In the same movement, the Grand Wyrm's things find a new home tucked beneath his arm. “If there is nothing else,” the implicit question hangs in the air, “I'll be on my way.

If no one needs David, he'll exit the scene.

C
    Cross

Eva found herself curious as well. Hildegarde struck her as a strange one, even as Ventrue went. Still, the Castellan had seemed to allow her her requests. "Thank you very much, Castellan Bingen. I will get to assembling the team for this. Good evening, everybody."

Time to go to work...

Unless stopped, Eva will also exit the scene.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.