Ended
Watch
(Fresh Blood) City Lights

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

A hotel room. Allison Black's hotel room, to be exact. Warm glow of tasteful lighting. Crisp paint and while the furnishing might be a little old they remain stylish and indicative of status. The curtains are open and the window looks down onto the downtown street: it is a wash of colour, the hard lines of the buildings drawn out by the pure wintry darkness. The coolness that seeps through the window is pleasant against the backdrop of the room's central heating.

Two Kindred had gathered to plot and plan in this cosy scene.

Whisper Allison Black Rantifusa @Bobcat

2. Likes Brownlee liked this post
    R
    Rantifusa

Bobcat was sitting on a chair, his soaked clothes dripped on Allison's floor, but at least he took his muddy boots off and left them by the door.

"...so, as I was saying, they took him to Sutter General. I'm sure they didn't notice me. The problem is that we don't know who the fuck he is... so it may be hard to find him. I can give you a general description, I saw him face to face. Other than that, I don't know what we are going to do to get inside. You mentioned you have nurse scrubs, that's your entrance ticket... and then what?"

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison was rummaging through her suitcase, with clothes strewn upon her bed. It didn't take her long to find the purple scrubs and a cute little pink cotton shirt to rock beneath them. "Uh ya, here they are." Allison said holding them up. "Could you do me a favor and grab the iron and board from the closet?" She said as she put back clothes she had pulled out from the luggage.

"Ya...really don't know. Figured I would just kinda play it by ear; go with the flow; shoot from the hip. Ya know?" Allison laughed.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

R
    Rantifusa

"Yeah... welll... we should have at least a backup plan in case the ear fails" says Bobcat while taking the iron and board.

Damn, I haven't seen one of those for years. His mother would iron his clothes when he was young and mortal, that's the last memory he has of someone using an iron, and one of the last memories he has of his mother.

"We should get me inside as well just in case... but how?"

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison unfolded the board, plugged in the iron, and unfurled the purple scrubs. She rested the iron upright and turned back to Bobcat while she waited for it to heat up. "Well I only have one pair of scr..." Allison paused mid-sentence as she glanced upward quickly and then quickly back down to Bobcat. "That's it!"

"I play nurse and you play patient?" Allison asked the question just as much to herself as to Bobcat. She knew he probably couldn't pull off scrubs, but she could wheel his ass around in a hospital gown. "I could 'borrow' a gown and a wheel chair. Can you play injured?"

Allison pursed her lips as she gave him a once over and then turned to start ironing out her scrubs...
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

R
    Rantifusa

Understanding what Allison was trying to do Bobcat answers "I can play injured... and I can also play dead, ready for the morgue... Nobody asks questions to a corpse." He liked this idea, he wouldn't be very convincing as part of the hospital staff, but being a patient or a corpse, he can do that. "You are the one who knows how to handle this... patient or corpse I can do it. What do we do after that?"

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Eh...I think patient will give us a bit better access." Allison said with a focus on her work of ironing out the wrinkles and getting some nice, clean creases into the purple scrubs. She wasn't much concerned with the pink undershirt. It was a undershirt, after all.

"I wonder if Dan is working..." Allison said, mostly musing to herself, as she rested the iron on the edge of the board and hefted up the scrubs to inspect. With a satisfactory nod, she carried the scrubs and cotton tee into the bathroom and shut the door.

It took Allison a bit longer then she originally intended to change. After she had everything together and on, she decided that the cotton tee had to go, and opted to drop it from her outfit. It looked cute in her head, but there was something a touch more sensual about the outfit without it in the mix. Could it have been the v-neck scrub top?

Allison stepped out of the bathroom and presented herself to Bobcat. "Whatcha think?" She asked as she gave him a slow twirl. "Think I can pull it off?" Allison said with a smile, as this really was just déjà vu for her...

fit
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

R
    Rantifusa

Hello nurse.

"You look good. As long as they don't ask too many questions I think they will buy it" says the biker. "I guess I will only need some blood in my shirt, probably some bandages too. You said you can get a wheel chair, right?". This was new for him, he would normally get whatever he needs by force but it was not possible to proceed that way with this mission. He needs to be very careful, specially if he wants to obtain something from this.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison shook her head softly. "Newp. I will probably just run inside and grab you a gown and wheel chair and that should suffice." Allison glanced down as she looked over her outfit. "Well...Nothing to it, but to do it!"
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Unless anyone has anything else to add, I'll wrap the scene here and start a new one shortly. Good work!

Closed Thread