Ended
Watch

Cafe? Why yes they serve coffee

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

"If you'd share some means of contact, I'd be most glad," Namkha gets a small notepad and a pen out of her handbag.

Wrapping up? If so, thanks for the Scene! I'm happy that I got Namkha to meet Ariadne

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"If I may?" Ariadne exists a hand as she asks. "Thank you." Pulling out her phone Ariadne writes down Nous's number on the paper.

"If you did miss all of the last town hall election. Without a close group of friends you will lack most of the civilities normally accorded by our society. I suggest finding sympathetic ears for the short term at the very least."

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

"Thank you," Namkha answers taking the notepad and the pen back.

"I'm gonna try to find such, but I know I'll have a hard time. Not many people in the region like our branch's methods, I'm fully aware of that. I'm going to try to take a look at the charter. If nothing helps, I guess I'm going to have to manage by myself. I'll manage."

A sip of coffee.

"I hope it will go well; the town seems nice enough..."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"It's not a bad town in and of itself. Our cousins are around as far as I know. Our lost cousins are around as well. You might be able to work your way in by helping there." Aiding the possible enemy? Sure. Trying to keep Sacramento together? Yep.

"Here's some good places to get a cup of coffee.." Ariadne shares some good places for food and drinks. Once both women have finished their drinks and food they part ways back into the city itself.

Scene, Sirith suggested this way to wrap it

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread