Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde pulled a rare face - a frown of confusion that spoke louder than words that movies were not normally part of her nightly routine. Believing that she had walked in on a conversation part-way through, the Lord hovered on the edge of their company, allowing them time to finish.

"Why not put the suggestion forward? You can make a point of returning later to see if any change has manifested?" She eventually interjected, awkwardly.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Whether Vivian takes herself serious or not, she's talking to an academic. Considering he's one that also worships a crone, maybe he's more a feminist than any other man in this establisment. Time for an argument.

'Well, since attraction quite the personal thing, I think opening another venue is better, yes. Maybe they could - for the time being - fill one half of the room with men, and the other with women... I think I even saw that happen once*. But otherwise, the whole vibe of the scene would disappear. The people working here would have to guess who is here for men, and who is here for women.' He smiles kindly, 'Besides, isn't giving you your own venue even more womankind, as you say.'

He then raises a finger in the air, when she actually involves a movie in this. 'Which is also the case in Magic Mike.' No shame. He's seen it. 'I think only very few women were waiting to see female performers in that film.' He doesn't know about bisexual people of course, but...

Ah well.

To Hildegarde's input, he just says: 'Exactly.' Then he turns to the bar to order a French ’75 and a mojito. He looks at the Ventrue to ask her if she wants something, but then he sees she has a drink already.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

V
    Vivian York

Vivian slowly nodded, understanding precisely what Chris meant. “Mm, yes, you’re correct. And not everyone that goes to one place or another is attracted to what’s on stage as it is.” Singularly shrugging a shoulder, the conversation was entertaining to say the least.

“Well, maybe it’s a voyeuristic streak in me. Not separate performances, but combined. Bodies writhing on the stage, clothed as much as legally necessary without the legalities of sorts.” Her hand flitted to the side.

“Perhaps that’s something found at the Asylum, but I think that may a bit different than I’m describing.”

Taking into account what the Lordess was saying, Vivan’s head slowly bobbed one way and then the other in thought. “I may do that. Although, I can’t see anyone changing a tried and true practice such as this.” Her fingers indicated the venue. “It seems to still flourish, but, places like this most often do. If it is the only one in the city.” Vivian didn’t quite know if it was or not. That wasn’t her department.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What you suggest may fit the Asylum more, perhaps..." Hildegarde trailed off as she turned her attention, albeit briefly, to the stage. "But, I suppose it would depend on the choreography. Yes?" She turned her attention, slowly, back to Chris and Vivian. Her face was as blank as ever.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'We can always try the VIP rooms and ask for it.' Chris shrugs casually, with a smile. He's even allowed to feed here.

'Asylum is... interesting too, yes. And certainly for a mixed audience.' Chris doesn't have a lot to say. He's been there a few times, but he didn't do a lot.

He doesn't have the nerves for it, maybe. Combining tribulation with arousal can be exciting, but who would be right for that? Someone from his past...

'Choreography as much the used "tools of trade", so to speak.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

V
    Vivian York

Because… Daeva.

Vivian shrugged and laughed gently. It was perhaps not as wild and crazy as she could get, but it was a sneak peek to what went on in her mind. “Oh, definitely some tricky choreography Hildegarde, for a live audience, that would be tricky.” She was only partially serious about the whole situation, but it at least sparked conversation. “Well, perhaps I shall suggest it to the Parties that Be some day.”

The perfume from the Lordess did linger on her nose, she turned to the woman, channeling a fictitious vampire with a grin. “If I may, what brings you here tonight Hildegarde?”

Vivian had her voyeurism satiated in fantasy for now, and Chris, being male, was pretty obvious as to why he was there. Although, he may have had a different purpose; he may need the same question aroused…

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Distraction. Entertainment. A break from the mundane." The Lord intoned. "I have been entertained here before. I thought I might be again. One has one's work, I suppose but that does get tiresome at times."

A flash of memory: Allison, Velma and the others. She had been a recent arrival then. All was new.

"VIP room?" The last was an inquiry directed to the Reeve. She vaguely remembered Iago pestering her about such things for a while but his words had never sunk in.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Sorry, scene slipped my mind :(

'You certainly should, if you have time on your hands. Initiative is always appreciated.' Or after a couple of years. But at some point at least. Usually.

He listens to Hildegarde with sincere interest. The woman is still a bit of a mystery to him. 'Yes, we all need distractions. Variation in life.' Especially if you don't want to end up like a psycho-Elder, who can only study and stare at people.

Erika.

'There are VIP rooms upstairs. You can make private requests, get a closed-room for even better sessions. I don't know - I was there for... security reasons only.'

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva didn’t feel like speaking about her previous encounter at the Asylum. It was irrelevant to the subject at hand. Nodding to Hildegarde’s sentiment. “Indeed, it does break things up. Sometimes it even boarders on excitement.” Winking to the both of them.

Her head bobbed to the side as she recalled. “And I believe we were all to the Asylum for the Lodge activity…” She really didn’t want to dwell on that mess. Yes, that's the reason, I'll stick with that.

“I’ve been here on a previous occasion.” At least that’s where her evening with Velma had begun. “Although, it was for business with Family.”

“So, Chris, does this place have a VIP room?” The Deava snickered as she asked. “Are you hinting at wanting a private dance… from one of the ladies?” Flitting her fingers to the Ember in general.

Looking to the both of them, her lip curled into a grin. “I’m not exactly sure I’m ‘VIP’ anywhere though.” Making air quotes around the acronym.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile, that somehow managed a fine line between predation and prudish innocence, settled over her face. "I understand that there is an expression... to slay two birds with one stone? I do recall my servant suggesting I take out VIP membership. I could do so, now... and we could learn what goes on... upstairs... together?"

Hildegarde shifted and posed, leaning against the bar in way that showed off her leg and profile. Elbow propped on the bar; hand unfurled like a flower, cupping her chin as she waited for a response.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread