THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    R
    Rantifusa

@SoraLow RockBane Rantifusa
    Richard Black - Blake Flint - Bobcat
    This scene takes place a day after 4LG,2LB

Bobcat is waiting inside the Hilltop Tavern in East Sacramento when the clock in the counter shows 0:00. He is sitting alone at a table with a beer in his hand, something he cannot drink anymore but the smell brings him memories. He is wearing a sweater and sunglasses to conceal his wounds and his pale skin as much as he can since he cannot aford to waste blood on looking human until he recovers completely. The biker is there, waiting for Richard, Blake and Verne, he has something to offer them.

Blake arrives, walking through the door, after making himself look more alive. He's already aware that he's not the first to arrive, hard to ignore how his Beast acts upon sensing other Beasts, regardless of how familiar he is with said vampire. It wasn't long before he's joining Bobcat at a table. "Hey."

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life

Richard makes his own arrival not too long after Blake does. Like Bobcat, he is dressed to conceal his own signs of injury. Though thankfully he didn't come out of that job too banged up, still he wasn't interested in spending the extra vitae putting his face on, he chooses instead to walk in like a celebretiy trying to hide from the public. Dark shades, a hoodie over his head, and no meaningfully distinguished logos on his clothing. He takes a seat with the others and begins the process of calming his beast. These two fellows are no threat to him but that doesn't completely remove the element of fear Richard gets when ever in the presence of Bobcat. "Yo wuddup, Bob, Blake."

R
    Rantifusa

The beast whispers words of violence, it doesn't matter if they are stronger or not, the beast always whispers. But Bobcat already knows those vampires, they are no prey.

"I'm glad you arrived on time. Verne should be here as well... let's start without him, if he comes he can catch up later. I called you here because I want to offer something to you. We have done a great job back there at the zoo, despite Rina's efforts to ruin it. I would like to work with you again, as a team, but this time looking for our own goals. This is a solid group, and I think we would do great if we work together. That is, if you don't have a coterie already..."

Blake nods to Richard as the man arrives and greets them. As Bobcat tells them about this idea of starting a coterie, it brings to his mind the coterie that woke him. Just thinking about them brought mixed emotions.

"We do and I'm not." He admits. "If we do, how would be go about it?"

6. Likes Brownlee liked this post

Richard signals for the bar tender as he takes a seat, "Let me get a Corona." He wasn't planning on wasting vitae to drink it but it made for a less conspicuous appearance while they had a highly sensitive conversation. "A coterie huh?" Richard rearranges himself on his seat and placing both arms on the table, hands folded on top of each other.

The idea made sense on first thought, the city was a tough place even for the immortal. Kindred were being slaughtered in court gatherings and hunters were pulling stunts that he'd never expected to run into this soon.

From what he could tell the Prince ran a tight ship on his turf which made it that much harder to believe that those hunters had managed to organize such a potent trap for them. It made him wonder if every body in the domain was on the up and up.

Maybe this could be work.

"So what we all agree to watch each others backs and pray to the same god?" he question carries the tone of what could possibly be interpreted as a joke..or not.

8. Likes Brownlee liked this post
    R
    Rantifusa

"I pray to no god... and no man either" Maybe Bobcat didn't get the joke, maybe he did but wasn't good at answering irony. "We all have our goals here, and we all have enemies. And those that don't have enemies now, will have them eventually, just give it some time.". He plays with his beer while he talks "Anyway, unlike every other va......." he interrupts what he was going to say "...night person I've met in sacramento, I feel I can trust you"

"I have no allegiance... and if I had to guess I would say that you don't have an allegiance either. That's a good thing, it means we are free... but it also means we are alone, and being alone in a world of darkness is dangerous, even for the likes of us."

Blake gives Richard a bemused look at the mention of the same God. He nods his head as Bobcat speaks, it made sense to him, particularly given the number of deaths he's seen over the course of his stay in the city. Then there's what happened with the Hunters...

Yet there's one little detail that seems rather important. "Does this mean you believe your Monomacy with Rina will be a piece of cake? Or do you wish for us to aid you in your preparations? I can't speak for Richard but I'll help with it."

11. Likes Brownlee liked this post
    R
    Rantifusa

"I believe she will be defeated, but it won't be a piece of cake. She is pretty sneaky and may have a surprise... but let me tell you I have a surprise as well." he says while scratching the table.

"I wouldn't ask you for help, I don't want it to seem that all this coterie talk is because I need someone who helps me prepare... There is not much time for preparations anyway, I just need to rest and recover."

"Yea, it's just, what is your skill set if I may ask? I know a bit of resilience can go a long way." Blake tells Bobcat.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.