Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Sparks) Dale, Elaine, and Slick

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"He won a flower arrangement contest," Elaine jokes, and offers Aryana a grin.

"Elaine, Rahu Iminir, and former member of the Watchtower. I helped get that totem, in case you didn't know, Slick."

L

"So you were with the Watchtower at the beginning, then?" Or quite close to it, at the very least. There was no way they'd have waited too long to get a totem.

"As for that name...years ago after restoring the Hisil we began experiencing a sudden problem with Magath. They prowled both sides of the river, their sights set on totems of Urdaga and Anshega both. Needless to say, they soon found themselves in the sights of all wolves in the city. But they weren't really even the problem."

"Two packs, aided by aquatic spirits, delved deep into the river in search of their source. We found a wound festering deep within its depths. And inhabiting it, was one of the Moon-Banished."
    That was a night forever seared into her memory, the horror of the Idigam would never fade. Nor would the feeling of impending doom as she found its fury bearing down upon them. She found her head turning towards the Wells Fargo Building, where she was all but certain he still dwelt within the city's spiritscape. "Its strength was beyond anything we could have hoped to match. Had Wild Sacramento itself not intervened fully half of the city's Forsaken would have been slaughtered that night."

"But every spirit, no matter how powerful, has a weakness...a ban. And we found that Idigam's in time. It required Urdaga and Anshega to fight side by side. So for one night our ancient enmity was put aside, as we delved deep into that wound. We butchered the hordes of magath it raised in its defense, until we could vent our fury upon the abomination itself. It was a long, harrowing, night. But in the end Firebringer struck the final blow, and a spirit-god was slain."

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary nodded at Elaine as she introduced herself. "I am also Rahu Iminir. It's good to meet another one." Of the Iminir, obviously. There were plenty of Rahu around. Too many, some might say.

She turned her attention to Chantay's story next. It was...interesting. Sacramento had intervened? "That sounds...terrible. But, in the end, it was finished, and that is what matters once everything is said and done." She looked around, noticing a new arrival. "Ah, excuse me. I should go talk to that woman." With that, Ary turns to move off and talk to Jacqueline .

Ary returns to the main thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2