Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Sparks) Dale and Kenny

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Cross

The Alpha of Luna's Fury earned a respectful nod right away. "Awesome. Good to meet you, Skullsplitter. Kenny Parker, but the People call me Spire's Anthem. I'm a Cahalith, and also Suthar Anzuth. Well met, Blood Talon." He offered the Alpha a shake and a smile. Never could have enough tribemates about. "How are things going around here?"

Jag

Dale Hunt

PRE

"Spire's Anthem?" asked Dale, quirking an eyebrow at the introduction. It was certainly an interesting Deed Name, and one that likely had an interesting story behind it. "Good to meet another Blood Talon." He offered the Cahalith a smile, glad that more Suthar Anzuth had found their way to Sacramento. Certainly, they would be needed in order to defeat the Anshega that had been infesting the city.

"Not gonna lie. Things could be better," he said in response to Kenny's question. "The Pure control most of downtown Sacramento, something which I hope the local packs can correct in the near future." Having said those words, he turned his attention to the other Rahu that had introduced herself. "Well met Aryana," he said to the Iminir with a single nod. "Currently, there are four packs active in the area. There's Granite Watchtower, Heart of Granite, The Justicars, and my own pack, Luna's Fury." He paused, meeting the woman's gaze with his own predatory eyes.

"I believe there are representatives of Granite Watchtower and Heart of Granite present this evening," he added after the brief pause. "And if you are interested to talk about Luna's Fury, then I'm your guy."

Aryana Whitaker

C
    Cross

"Spire's Anthem," he confirmed with a lively grin. In fact, everything about the guy seemed kind of upbeat. "It's a bit of a tale, but yep. That's what my old pack went with, and it stuck." He sounded proud of the Deed Name. It had been well-earned.

A look of concern crossed the Cahalith's rugged face as Dale explained, and a hand came up to rub gently at stubble even as he listened. He nodded at the suggestion that the packs ought to correct it. Mother's Dream was beginning to make some sense here, now. The city really was on fire, in a way.

The other, Aryana, got a smile and a "Hi, Aryana," before he returned to listening. Plenty of packs, plenty of choices - but he was here. "Well, what's Luna's Fury all about? Name like that, I'm getting the sense there might be some wholesale assbeating involved?"

O
    Odentin

"So many of us." Allison remarks, an amused tone creeping its way into her voice, "Something about this city seems to be drawing Warriors and Talons. Luna is gathering an army..."

The younger wolf gives a bow of the head to the newcomers and offers her hand, "Allison Hunt. No relation...I think. Rahu Suthar Anzuth."

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary nodded at Spire and Allison. "Good to meet you." She looked back up at Dale. "I'd like to hear what you have to say about your Pack too. I'd also appreciate it if you could point out the representatives from the other Packs." She looked at the other two newcomers. "Although if we can't find Packs we fit into, we should talk. There's enough of us." A new pack would be better, probably. But far be it from her to keep them from joining an experienced group.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale nodded at Kenny's words. "Well, I'd love to hear the tale at some point," he said to the guy, a slight smirk forming on the corner of his lips. He nodded once more at the Cahalith's last words. "Yeah, kicking ass is certainly involved in the pack's goals. We formed shortly after my return to Sacramento, upon which I learned that the city had been overrun by Pure. We are a war pack, first and foremost."

The Rahu was glad that Allison joined them in the conversation, offering her a smile once more. "Indeed. I think it is Luna's way of telling us that the time to go in the offensive is now," he said in response to her words, his smile widening slightly.

"Like I was saying earlier, Luna's Fury has recruited the help of Spiteful Badger as our Totem. Its goals are to reclaim its lost territory, which align perfectly with our own goals," he explained to the three wolves that had gathered around him. "We are definitely looking for new blood to help in the cause, for we are still fairly small. But basically, we plan to do what we can in the fight to reclaim Sacramento, and to make sure that the Anshega stay the fuck away once we have done that." His predatory eyes glanced around at the three wolves as he said those words, observing their reactions to what he had said.

Turning to Aryana, Dale indicated the reps for the other packs. "You can talk to Chantay over there about Granite Watchtower, she's their Beta," he said, gesturing towards the Elodoth. "If you wanna hear about Heart of Granite, Kevin Smith is the one you should speak to," he added, pointing to the Ithaeur. While he didn't say a word, he was slightly amused by the woman's last words.

How typical of an Iminir to want to put herself on a pedestal. I would bet twenty bucks she wants to be the Alpha of her own pack...so damn typical.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary frowned slightly. It was all well and good to have plans for the present. But the future mattered just as much, sometimes more. "Alright, but what are your Totem's goals for when he's got his territory back? And what about your plans, beyond just keeping the Anshega out? An eternal vigil is all well and good, but it doesn't have much in the way of proactivity, unless an invasion comes. And even then it's a defensive position at best."

C
    Cross

Spire's Anthem shook Allison Hunt's offered hand, nodding emphatically. "Yeah, she is. I dreamed of a city ablaze with war. This city. Mother's gaze is upon Sacramento, on all of us." He nodded to Dale, plainly willing to tell the tale. What wolf wouldn't? Their culture was an oral tradition of stories of epic deeds of one type or another, passed down through the ages by wolves telling wolves of what happened in the past.

His eyebrow popped just a bit as the Storm Lord went to questioning the Alpha of Luna's Fury, settling back into its place as he listened to her question.

"That sort of fight never finishes."

Kenny placed a hand in a pocket of the jeans covering his lanky legs.

"I get what you're saying, Skullsplitter. Push 'em back, keep pushing 'em when they're pushed back. Keeping things out doesn't necessitate a defensive stance. Sometimes, the best defence is a strong offence." He nodded. "That makes sense to me."

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale nodded in agreement with Kenny's sentiment. "He's got it right. The war against the Anshega is something that's been going on for as long as anyone can remember, and its not just going to end because we want it to," he said, his eyes glancing over towards the Iminir. "There's much that still needs to be done here in Sacramento, and even once we manage to reclaim our turf, we need to be proactive about defending it. Otherwise, the Pure will just stroll back into the city and try to take it again. And I'm not willing to let that happen!"

Turning to the Cahalith, he offered him a smile. "I'm glad you get where I'm coming from," he offered to the other Blood Talon. He certainly expected him and Allison to get it, for they were all of the same Tribe. All is war; it was a tenet each Suthar Anzuth lived by. "Besides, we are all wolves. Protecting and managing our packs' territories is in our nature. And it certainly requires that one be proactive." If Aryana thought otherwise, then she was terribly misguided. Then again, as a Storm Lord, she probably had some crazy goals about becoming major of the city or who knows what else.

"My goals are simple. Reclaim our turf, protect it, and continue to fight Luna's enemies," he stated after a brief pause, his predatory eyes meeting those of the Iminir once more. "I am Suthar Anzuth, and I know where my priorities lie. My current pack mates are Farsil Luhal, and honoring their territory is a pretty big thing to them. Our Totem supports our goals and our tribal oaths, so as a pack, we work well together." As he finished speaking, the Rahu sized up Aryana, but wasn't able to gauge much from her.

Is she trying to test me, or just being a pain in the ass? One can never know with the Iminir.

failure to use Warrior's Eye
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-29 11:10:51 Dale Hunt rolls 7 to Wits+PU to use "Warrior's Eye" on Aryana (10 Again) 1, 3, 1, 4, 7, 1, 4 failure

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary crossed her arms, shifting her weight slightly. "Of course. I didn't mean to offend." She took a look around. "It's certainly a noble goal, and at least you'll always know whether or not you are succeeding in carrying it out." She paused. "Speaking of territory, where is yours? Or, at least, where is the territory Spiteful Badger wants to reclaim?" She turned to Spire, looking at him inquisitively. "A dream? Was there anything else in it?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.