Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Sparks) Dale and Kenny

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    C
    Cross

Spire's Anthem watched Aryana go as Dale told her to go on and get to it. She didn't particularly strike him as all that good at honouring the High - but hey. Maybe it was an off day. He tried to see the best in people... and at least both the ladies had the sense to make sure it didn't come to blows on a Tur, right?

With a sigh, he reached into a jacket pocket and produced a smoke, bringing it up to his lips along with a cheap lighter. Flickflick - and the flame lit it up. The box was offered to the pair of Full Moons. Maybe they fancied a cig after that shit.

Once it was all settled and the Iminir had stepped off, Kenny shrugged and went back to their conversation.

"Aaaanyyway. So. A war needs winning - what can you tell us about it so far?"

The light on the end went red as he sucked in the cancer, turning aside to blow it out. He was a gentleman like that.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Now that the pesky distraction was gone, Dale could focus on the two Blood Talons he had been speaking with. Both of them seemed to have a good head on their shoulders so far, and he was certainly interested in adding some Suthar Anzuth to the ranks of Luna's Fury. "Well, as you know, Sacramento is currently controlled by the Pure," he said in response to Allison. "My suggestion is to stay out of the city for now. If you need to travel there, don't do it alone." The Rahu paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts. "The war won't be won in a day, so we need to be careful about how we operate in enemy territory," he added after the brief pause.

Dale then turned his attention to Kenny. "Well, I can tell you that we are heavily outnumbered," he said to the Cahalith. "Which is why I think guerrilla tactics are our best bet in weakening the Anshega's grip on Sacramento." The Rahu paused once more, considering something. "I tell you what, why don't you guys join me and the rest of my pack in a couple of nights. We can talk about the war and tactics, and it would give you a chance to meet the others." Straight to the point. There was not need for beating around the bush after all, and that simply wasn't Dale's style. He needed more people in his pack, and so far he liked the two of them.

"Does that sound good?"

O
    Odentin

Allison shrugs in reply to Dale's offer, "Sounds good to me. You have my card. Just let me know when and where."

She takes a step back, as if to take her leave, "If there's nothing else, then, I'll be off. Need a shower before bed."

And with that, she disappears up the path towards town.

Allison leaves scene.

C
    Cross

Kenny looked from Hunt to Hunt and gave a thumbs up and a bright smile. "Yeah, sounds good. Here, lemme give you my number," he said, pulling out a scrap of paper and a pen to write it down for Dale. A hand, with just a few small brown hairs on the back of it, extended to offer it to him.

"See you shortly?"

Scene?

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale accepted Kenny's card and gave it a quick look before putting it away. "Yeah, sounds good," he said in reply to both of them. "Expect a call from me in the next few days." A grin formed across the Rahu's lips. "Until then, be safe you two," he said to the pair before turning to leave the park.

Dale exits the thread

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.