Ended
Watch

A Long Overdue Date

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    E
    Ermac

Capitol Garage a long time hangout for the Theurge. It was long overdue for he and Mace to enjoy some time together. He reserved his usual spot on the roof.

Spells

M
    Mace

Somehow, the rooftop wasn't what she had expected from the Obrimos. It was nice that he could surprise her like that. She was dressed casually for the evening, and was looking forward to spending a nice quiet night out on the town.

She smiled when she saw him. "Hey," she said. "This looks like a great place." She blushed a little, unsure of just what to say to him. "How'd your day go?"

Cast at home

E
    Ermac

Ermac smiled seeing Mace approach. He arose from his seat to welcome her with a hug. "Just got a whole lot better," the Theurge replied in compliment. "How have you been?"

M
    Mace

Mace smiled, returning the hug. "Glad to hear it," she said. "Things have started to calm down a little. The beginning of the semester's always so hectic." She smirked. "It's like the undergrads get younger every year."

E
    Ermac

"The beginning of the semester hasn't changed at all," Ermac chuckled at Mace's remark. "They do seem blessed in that regard." He gestured to the seat across from him before taking his own. "Little do they realize, that's probably the best time of their lives. Freedom from parents, meeting new people, making friends, partying till dawn on the weekends..." He paused with a sly grin and a wink, "That whole go to class thing I hear so much about too."

M
    Mace

Mace nods and takes the seat. "Why do you think I'm still there?" she asked. She gave him a mock pout as he placed classes at the end of the list. "I actually enjoy my classes, when I have the time to pay attention to them. There's always so many new things to learn." She glanced down at the menu. "Speaking of learning, what's good here?"

E
    Ermac

Ermac grinned seeing Mace's reaction accompanied by playful banter. He opened his menu, "They do a lot of grilled food here. The salads and appetizers are nice."

The Theurge pointed to each selection, "The grilled top sirloin is delicious. There's The Gazpacho, it's a sort of tomato and cucumber soup. It comes with grilled bruschetta. The Grilled Shishitos have sweet soy sauce. The peppers themselves generally aren't spicy. They've got excellent burgers. The barbequed tofu is definitely a very different taste. If you like fish, the Steelhead is good. It's really rainbow trout."

M
    Mace

"It all sounds so great," she said. "But I think I'm gonna go for a burger. It's been a while since I've had a good burger." Of course, it had been a while since she had a real meal that Pepper hadn't sat her down to eat. Things had been a little hectic, what could she say. "How about you?"

E
    Ermac

"Glad to hear it." Ermac grinned, "The Barbeque Burger is amazing," he replied enthusiastically. "I'm definitely getting one." He flipped over to the wine and beer section, gesturing to his preferences. "If you're looking for a good beer there's Mad River Jamaica Red Ale, Hanger Twenty-Four Alt-Bier and Coloma Brown."

M
    Mace

"All these choices," Mace mused with a small smile. "I think I'm gonna have to follow your expertise though," she said. "It's been a long time since I gave this much thought to what I ate or drank," she admitted. Choice was for those who had time to worry about such things. The last few months had been much more of the 'food is fuel' variety.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.