Ended
Watch

My place?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Kyle stands in silence for a moment before following her to the door and stepping beside her to open it.

"Here, let me." He doesn't say much on their walk through the musty hallway and down the aging stairs to the ground floor. Nor does he find anything to say as he steps ahead of her to hold open the front door of the apartment complex. He doesn't understand why Sasha is so upset. So seemingly in turmoil. And as much as he wants to understand, he just doesn't think he should ask her tonight. After all, there are still things he hasn't told her. Embarrassing things. Hey, so I've got this irrational fear that's super cool and impressive. That would really win her over. Ugly things as well, which he tries to forget ever being a part of. No. He can't open up that much right now, nor should he expect her to.

All those cheesy romance movies have the guy giving the girl one last kiss at the end of a wonderful date. Kyle is pretty sure she isn't thinking tonight went wonderful, though. All he can come up with is to gently grab her hand and give it a little squeeze. Just... something to let her know he isn't upset or disappointed - and he isn't all that sure that he isn't. "Good night. Drive safe. Be safe."

Feel free to close it out

S
    Sasha

The walk down the hall was painfully quiet. She dared not say another thing. Everything that left her mouth between them kissing and now was complete word vomit.

Then there was the subject of the truck. She really wanted to tell the Minstrel, it wasn’t really hers, well it was, but it didn’t feel like it. But, she didn’t. L’aire had felt the gentle squeeze of her hand as they arrived at the door of the truck. Turning, as Kyle bid her goodnight. The Fairest nodded. “Thank you, I will.”

But, it was time to make a new memory, or try to. Pulling herself with Kyle’s hand, she moved in and gently kissed his lips. “Forgive me for tonight.” Releasing his hand, and hopping in the truck.

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Sasha's kiss is like a hand that grabs him before he falls over a ledge; it's a saving grace and a hint that just maybe he shouldn't give up yet. He kisses back, eyes closing of their own volition in a brief moment of bliss. He opens his eyes again as she lets go of his hand and watches her go.

"Nothin to forgive." he says as she climbs in the truck.

Great scene. Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread