Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Until proven guilty

THREADID
    T
    Tre

Fuck, what a waste.

Sitting at the edge of the river listening to the water dance by all I can think about is what should I do.

SSD hard drive sits on a stone, another smooth bit of river rock in hand. Almost a tear in my eye, almost, hubris.

My arm slings down the crunch of metal rings in my ear. (Dumbass, poke around huh.)

My mind races faster than it took me to fall into my own trap. (Run, and be a hunted man the rest of your days.)

My arms lifts and falls in a pattern like manner as I make sure each and every piece is completely useless.(Stay and face your mistake head on like a man, like your Uncle would have had you do.)

Into the river tiny splash leave little ripple. (Disappear, go off the grid, Switzerland’s nice this time of year)

On to the rest of the rig, bit by bit as each piece is destroyed and cast into the river I feel like I lose a little bit of me with every strike.(It’s your own fault, you though you could live up to your own expectations. To fucking high)

Once everything is cracked, broken, obliterated and cast into a hundred different places along the river’s edge I make my way back into the city (Local pigs will roast your ass, push your rage and make you flip, Feds likely not much better, but at least then you actually stand a better chance of it)

I head to the SFBI building and politely introduce myself at the front desk. (No, need in other people around me getting hurt case these guys don’t take to kindly to, shit, guess that makes me a bonified terrorist. FML )

“Hi, I’d like to speak to the Agent in charge of the Cyber Crimes Division.” Big grin. (smile your on camera and the guards on duty are about to pound your ass to the floor, roll with the licks and boots to the ribs)

I take a few steps back and get on my knees then place my heads behind my head awaiting the shit storm I’ve brought on myself.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The man at the front desk presses The Button even before Jason West opens his mouth. An alarm sounds as Jason speaks. Sliding his chair back the man draws a gun with practiced precision as federal agents pour into the lobby.

"DOWN"

"GET DOWN"

"DOWN"

"ON THE FLOOR"

"GET ON THE FLOOR!!

It only takes seconds and Jason is face down on the floor handcuffs already clicking around his wrists.

Jason West disappears into the federal justice system.

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.