Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The Nox Elysium

Velma had contacted Juan Cordoba to meet her at the Nox underground. The Daeva songstress had parked her red Ferrari by the door, in some ways it was a sign of her return. She deftly traversed the crowd, a roiling mass of kine ripe with blood laced with alcohol, drugs and endorphins… a rarefied buffet where the Ravager could indulge her appetites later on.

Her deft footsteps quickly took her to the underground where she would wait the Priscus of her family, the kindred she had put in charge of HER family.

It was now time to see how he was doing.

For her meeting she was dressing her clan colors, a expensive snug fit red dress and tasteful gold jewelry, earrings and bracelets. On her feet Velma was wearing a pair similar to a gift she had received from a dear friend of hers, red leather pumps by Christian Louboutin matching impeccably manicured nails and artfully donned lipstick.

For now Lady Star sat at a lonely table with her long sculpted legs crossed one over the other.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Priscus of Daeva arrived, his BMW parked outside. In a three-piece charcoal suit, and an easy stride with his walk. Past the Kine milling about, down into Elysium.

Footfalls of black polished dress shoes heralded his approach. The former-Priscus's naked Beast and gorgeous appearance riled up conflicting primal emotions. The Daeva's go-to strategy to maintain a facade of Humanity was to smile at Velma.

"Good evening Lady Star." He stood across from her, "How are you tonight?" he asked as pulled out a chair and sat down.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Priscus Cordoba!” Velma says in a manner of compliment and acknowledgement.

”I’m glad you could find the time.” The man was for all intents and purposes her Priscus.

”I’m fine, thank you for asking. I trust you are fine to.” The Succubus returns.

”I asked for you to do the courtesy of visiting me because I have things to discuss about family and about covenant.” The Ravager pauses for a while her blue eyes slowly falling into the Spanish appraising his overall mood. As for her own mood it was clear that Velma was going stright to the topic of conversation. They had been idle far too long.
    Velma Star*

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Toreador nodded. A pair of dark brown eyes settled upon the former-Priscus. Right to business as it was. "I am keen to hear what you have to say." As signs of discontent were nonexistent. Juan was as amiable as he usually was.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Noticing the nod by the Priscus Velma decided to explain the nature of her visit and their meeting.

”Well Priscus Cordoba, I have two objectives with this meeting.” Velma pauses before proceeding.

”The first one is to apologize you for the abrupt way with which I handed Priscidom to you… I had already planned to hand it over to you, especially due to the fact that I had been made aware of changes in the domain Hierarchy by virtue of my position as Harpy… events just hasted my plans.” There was more to it but she wasn’t that well acquainted with Cordoba, not yet at least.

”The fact that you gracefully accepted it means you actually trust my judgment and that means a lot to me, it is my intention that we actually build something with our family and within the Invictus… but more on that later.” The Succubus’ grey eyes float briefly around the room taking in the silence and emptiness of the space.

”My second objective is to hear from you what has been your progress in your first few months as Priscus… I trust Mr. Black has spoken with you, have you made progress towards his recruitment?”
    Velma Star*

6. Likes Brownlee liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

"I am still most grateful lady, Lady Star." the songstress's apology was met with a slight bow of his head in respect to the position given to him. "It was no inconvenience at all." It was a pleasant surprise for him. "Even the best laid plans can have a wrench thrown into the works." Cordoba presented a smiled of reassurance to the Succubus.

"During your absence, Mister Black approached me at Court. You were spot on to suggest him. I am impressed with his ambition. He wants to sculpt a bust of each Priscus." The Toreador was overtly pleased with the candidate in consideration. "I have promised to meet with him in the near future to see his works."

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”A bust of each Priscus?” Velma pauses for a while. She seemed to be brooding about something.

”How do you intend to capitalize on that?”
    Velma Star*

9. Likes Benji liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

The pause and subtle change in Velma, warranted a question. Not before explaining what he had intended to do. "I intend to witness his work in person. If it's good, then I'll see what he can do for me." A curious brow arched up, "Lady Star, if I may inquire, are you alright?"

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”You intend to witness his work and then if it’s good you will see what he can do for you?” Velma’s voice is even with emotionless, devoid of any fluctuation or indication of her thoughts.

There is another silence, smooth and quiet as Velma digests what Cordoba had just said.

”And please Priscus Cordoba what do you intend to do if you witness his work and you don’t appreciate it?”
    Velma Star*

12. Likes Benji liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

The Toreador narrowed his eyes slightly before delivering a firm inquiry, "Lady Star, I am at a loss to understand your apparent fixation with Mister Black. Is there something I should know about?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread