Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1501) Darkslide & Truce

THREADID

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Premsyl

Continued from here

Keeping his voice level at a non-disruptive volume, Truce continues his conversation with Darkslide while seated in the assembly of Mages that observe the table where the Councilors convene.

"I've heard they're to announce details on the new Lex Magica, finalizing the local laws. It should be interesting to see what issues the Councilors feel need the most attention. So, how has your evening been?" he asks politely.

Darkslide is respectfully silent while Aquinas gets up and says his bit, then during the following pause he leans over and answers Truce in hushed tones "Kinda shitty. Got yelled at by that one..." he subtly gestures toward Nous "...for interrupting her. My B, I guess, but geez. Ya know?"

He shifts back over and faces forward. He feels like he's back in High School at an assembly and doesn't want to get caught talking out of turn.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

PRE

Truce offers a gentle series of claps for the Hierarch's welcome and then is silent a moment while he listens. He wonders who Lictor Telos is and what the nature of her visit had been.

After the Council leader pauses to change speakers, Truce leans back over to Darkslide to answer him in the same hushed tones. "The Councilor? That's rough," Truce says sympathetically. "I'm sure it's nothing that can't be apologized for," he adds confidently before waiting for the next speaker to begin. He doesn't seem opposed to a few exchanges of commentary between them.

Darkslide shrugs. He guesses that it was okay to talk a bit in between speakers "She's the Acanthus rep. I ain't too worried about it. Speaking of that I saw you talkin to Mace. I haven't introduced myself, yet. Been busy. After this you wanna introduce me?"

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

Truce doesn't answer right away, a little distracted about what is being said. "Forced awakening by Banishers? That's absolutely bizarre. They're weaponizing the very Truth they hope to extinguish. It's like splitting in borderline personality disorder," he comments, still hushed so as not to disrupt the proceedings.

Turning to Darkslide he continues, "Oh, sorry, yes, I had been speaking with Councilor Mace. She's very approachable, I found. I'd be happy to introduce you. Hopefully all of the Moros will be able to get together soon."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

"Ah, looks like the Apostates are going to look over the charter together. If you don't have a Cabal to look over a charter with you're welcome to join us," says Truce to Darkslide as he stands to leave.

Truce joins this thread

Closed Thread