Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(2015) Verdant Meeting

Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    W
    Will

"A bit." Philliph replied, not making a move to get into the tub himself. The water inside smelled strange and worst of all, it was clean. If he got into that the amount of grime and sand stuck in his fur would paint it blacker then a moonless night. And probably foul up whatever pumps that was making all the bubbles.

"I've been around for a month maybe? since winter at least." He admitted. "Anyway, I'm philliph. Nice meeting ya." He gave a quick look towards the buffet table. "I'm going to get some grub. Want me to grab some for ya?" Free food was something this scavenger wasn't going to pass by... maybe he could get his hands on the leftovers to share with gregory as well. Might be a nice change from dumpsterfood.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Alex selected a fruit tart and bit into it as some other people filed in - A woman he didn't know, but was very pretty indeed, Lynn, and a man and then Coco. The ladies he knew got friendly waves, though he couldn't help wondering were Catherine was - or Chris for that matter.

Still, he should probably work on meeting the courtiers he wasn't familiar with, and glance between the man and the woman, he wasn't quite sure which to greet - the man was talking to Coco, and the Woman was alone... but the woman also carried herself with a grace that would have been intimidating, if she didn't look capable of giggling. He grabbed a plate, setting some food on top before carrying it over to her. "Hello! I'm Alexander Addler. Would you like some food?" He grinned, hoping that he hadn't misinterpreted the look she sent the table.

( Princess )

Ciara Maskelyne

Finn let out a soft chuckle at Coco's words; shaking his head in amusement. "Well, it wouldn't be very Spring-like to deny your desires, I suppose. And as for how comfortable I am in the water, let's just say there's a bit of a story there.

Put a few drinks in me and I might even be inclined to share it..."
    He returns the Claviger's wink, looking behind him for a moment to make sure no one else had snuck in without his notice.

"Do you know if the restaurant is unlocked? I didn't feel like freezing anything important off on the way over, so I need to find a place to change. I mean, unless it's one of those kinds of hot tub parties..."

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary turns to the approaching young man with food in his hands and smiles at his introduction - and even more at his question.

"Mary Lee. Nice to meet you. And I suppose that would be the reason it's all out here, wouldn't it? I should eat up."

She slips past him to fill her own plate before promptly returning, happy to engage a newcomer in conversation. "So how long have you been around these parts, Alexander?"

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Well, I don't think anyone would mind if you changed here. If you desire to protect your maiden's modesty, however, I do believe the bathrooms are that way," The Claviger mocked, pointing with her cane towards the lavatory signs.

Her smile grew brash. "When you return I might have a drink to put in you."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

An arrival just a little bit late would probably be forgiven. Kyle hopes so, anyways. Being something of a recent arrival in town, he isn't even sure he's expected to be there. Still, that doesn't stop him from dropping in on the fun. A pair of long cargo shorts would serve as his swimwear - he could just toss the sandals and grey Quicksilver jersey off and get to it.

Some of the voices and mantles are familiar but, of course, Kyle can only take educated guesses on who is actually present. Kyle casually ambles his way along the perimeter of the rotunda, pausing to glance in the direction of a familiar voice. Mary , he suspects. Her voice had a certain quality. I wouldn'ta minded talkin with her a little more at that Winter get-together. Completely innocent thoughts, of course. If anything, he felt bad for walking away two seconds after she introduced herself.

He could wait, though. It had been a rough week, and Kyle's destination is the first comfortable seat he can find. He sits down on one of the lounge chairs and lets out a dramatic sigh of relief. Taking a moment to get a feel for the place, the half-blind Minstrel sees an array of gorgeous colors and smells coming from a long table. A big jacuzzi style pool out in the middle under the canopy. And a whole lot of flowering plants. He takes in a sharp breath. Alright. Be cool. His forehead wrinkles a little bit in concern. Uncertainty threatens to spoil his good time before it starts, so he focuses on something else. His own private demons will have to remain private if he's going to be any fun to anyone.

"Wonder what all this is about, anyways."

Emerging into the patio scene from within the Rose Garden itself, stepped the Flowering Fairest in a chic red and white wrap dress with very distinctive sandals. Despite their appearance with no heel, they caused her no trouble walking. Beneath the white of the dress, there were dark straps; an indication a suit of sorts was beneath the flowing short number.

She was clearly excited for this evening, time and preparation had been spent with Mrs. Rosemary on the set up and the spread of food. Even though it was slightly chilly in the surrounding nightscape, the Queen had made sure that the patio was well heated to be comfortable for tonight’s affair.

“Bonjour mes chéris!" Her French not faltering despite her time in Sacramento.

Violet’s bewitching eyes gently looked over the gathered Court and quickly she popped out some information. “Please make use of the restrooms within to change if you need. There are towels plenty here and within. If you should need anything, just ask.”

Turning toward the table of drinks in jars on ice, the Flowering grabbed a bright blue slushy type thing. Slipping a straw and taking a sip, her eyes alit with delight. "Bon, si bon!”

“Please, feel free to keep talking! We shall start soon enough!” Taking another sip of the drink, she glanced at the table full of pina coloda and other summer beach type drinks. “Did anyone sample? Magnifique!”

Violet's Beach Number

Mrs. Rosemary had been more relaxed than normal, initially missing the arrival of more of the Court's members. As she was addressed, either vocally or by waves, the happy Ogress replied in kind.

"Good evening, Philliph, I dearly hope you have settled in well?" she asked, remembering the young man from the Blue Note. When the Beast spoke, she took his in. "A pleasure also, Alex, my name is Mrs. Rosemary. I must say, I can't quite pin down your accent. May I ask where you are from?"

When their Queen entered, Mrs. Rosemary was, naturally, drawn to the bewitching Fairest, as many would be. She was simply so stunning, it was hard not to ignore the star in the room. Even among the night sky, not all stars shined so brightly. Mrs. Rosemary could not help but grin at the compliment paid to the Brewer's fruity concoction.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Alex grinned, feeling like maybe he should have made it clearer that he was offering from his plate, but slightly relieved that she got her own despite that. "Since December. I was at that event hosted by the Blue Note. Lynn and Kyle sang wonderfully there." He didn't know who the dancer was, though she worked magic with her body.

At Mrs. Rosemary's request, he nodded eagerly, curls bouncing around. "Of course! I'm not going to deny a question about that. I lived in South Africa until I was sixteen. Though Mom tried to keep my pronunciation as close to Oxford as she could - She wanted me to sound respectable." Alex gave a wry smile and shook his head. Clearly his Mom never completely succeeded with convincing him that Speaking with an Oxford accent was more respectable.

Lynn Mills

Lynn smiled hopefully at Philliph (@Will). "Would you mind terribly handing me some food? I didn't think of it before I got in here and it smells so wonderful that now I'm starving."

When Violet walked in, Lynn's attention was drawn as naturally as a plant following the sun; the Fairest's presence seeming to provide a center of attention that was lacking before.

Page 2 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread