Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(2015) Verdant Meeting

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

“It’s quite alright Ms. Mills. That’s what I’m here for, to answer questions and guide you all.” Winking a bewitching eye toward the Nightsinger.

Violet rose out of the water, standing to address the Court formally. Swimsuit or not, it was more official this way. The Wyrd would do it’s magic regardless of looks or stature, it was the way of the Lost.

“We, as the Verdant Court, vow to keep the secrets of the Freehold’s requests for the duration of one Season. If they choose to extend further, the Freehold member will take up their own Pledge with our Court. If we break this pledge, we shall find ourselves lacking in some fashion that reflects our broken vow.”

She looked to each and every one, Coco , Lynn ( Trickster ), Philliph ( Will ), Kyle Ferlen and Alex Addler . Mrs. Rosemary would swear shortly after she was finished taking care of business. The Queen had no doubts. “As long as we vow as a court, we will commence with the requests of desire.”

Please spend 1 Willpower to join the pledge

Lynn Mills

Lynn stood as well, pressing one hand to her heart and bowing slightly.

"I do swear, to keep the secrets entrusted to me by the members of the Freehold for the length of the turning of the Season."

-1 willpower to join the pledge

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Kyle follows shortly after, rising and repeating the words is his own way.

"I also swear to keep those secrets for the duration of the Season." He feels just a little silly, with the warm water beading off his chest as he stands solemnly in a hot tub. He cannot contain the very slight grin that the situation provokes.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco's eyes went wide, the shock of the Queen's statement penetrating her cheer and startling her silent. Finally, in grave tones, Coco confided, "A loss of fashion, even if only some fashion, is a grave punishment indeed. Only those with no honor would fear such a punishment, however, and thus I, too, vow to keep the secrets of the Freehold’s requests for the duration of one Season, or else I shall become a tasteless ragamuffin."

-1 WP
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Alex, deciding he liked the hot water too much, shifted to kneel and hold his right hand over his heart. "I swear to uphold the secrecy of the Freehold's desires for a season, or find myself lacking in fulfillment of one of my own." He broke out into a grin, as the wyrd took hold and enforced his words. His yellow eagle-eyes seemed to sparkle with eagerness at taking on the tasks the freehold's lost would give them.

-1wp

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

-1 Willpower to join pledge. Thought I typed it before...

S
    Selena

Just waiting for Will

The Queen's words hold power and the acceptance of the pledge by her subjects twist the Wyrd, is caught and brought forth, bonding them to each other in their shared goal to bring the secret desires of the Freehold to fruition. A small chime of a bell and the fading bands of the vow bind them to one another. Around their limbs, the hot tub's water froths and bubbles, warming them beyond simply the physical. They know they have been blessed by the Wyrd for a single time in the future, so long as they do not break this oath. The steam from the hot tub rises and causes the eyes to sting slightly, giving them a glimpse of what could be if they break this vow; a blindness from the beauty they create. As quickly as it comes, the vow is sealed and secrets held from now until Springs ends.

The Vow is here. Please include it onto your sig line and/or minisheet.

Will hasn't logged on since March 7. Let's wrap things up

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Alex grins broadly to the other Courtiers, "I can't wait to see what we can do for everyone!"

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Mien

Mien

PRE

Kyle rubs his hands together eagerly. "Man... this is gonna be good." He eyes each of the assembled Courtiers in turn, with a look that says 'let's do this'. His mind is already reeling with the possibilities - and he's still standing up looking silly in a hot tub. Realizing himself, he grins sheepishly and pulls himself out.

"I'm gonna get goin, I think. Got a lot on my mind." The half-naked Minstrel offers his own goofy rendition of a courtly bow for Queen LeBlanc, then says his goodbyes to the others.

"Been a pleasure." With one last, furtive glance at what where probably rose-bushes, Kyle grabs his things and makes his way out.

Kyle exits.

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread