DISPLAYED
Warehouse District Northgate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad smokes a cigarette on the sidewalk along Northgate Road. He tends to hang out in this area as many of his ne'er do well Kine contacts use the various structures to house stolen goods. The pawnshop he frequents is somewhere in the area.

The Gangrel wears his thick leather jacket over a black sweater and jeans. He's only meeting family, after all. No reason to dress up. He doesn't expect Bobcat to. In the inner lining of his jacket is his trusty prybar, for breaking and entering as well as detouring aggressive thugs. His van is parked a block away, nestled in an alley with various other equipment he's gathered.

Rantifusa

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    R
    Rantifusa

As usual, Bobcat goes to the meeting riding his faithful Harley. The sound of the engine can be heard from some blocks away, letting Konrad know that his cousin is arriving. The biker is dressing like he always does, except for the lack of his leather vest, he is instead wearing a Jean Jacket without any patches, but it looks dirty and old.

As soon as Bobcat sees Konrad on the distance, the beast starts to whisper, asking for the other vampire's death. He parks his bike about 30 feet away, in order to have some time to relax and maintain control over his body. And before moving, he checks under his jacket to see if his .45 is still there. He doesn't know Konrad's intentions after all...

The biker walks toward Konrad. "Hey. Here I am."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

It's one thing to talk over the phone, and another to meet in person. Regardless of their Beasts' Potencies, their Clan's Discipline gave them both a challenging aura. Konrad felt his own Beast rise up, eager to strike out at the muscly cousin. But Konrad calms himself, just as Bobcat does, mentally prepping for a conversation with another predator.

"Good of you to make it," answers Konrad with a friendly smirk as he looks over Bobcat beneath a heavy brow. "Sorry about the secrecy and all over the phone. I'm not exactly the most law-abiding citizen masquerading in Kine society. Sort of more underground circles, if you get my drift. So I make it a habit not to talk business over unsecured lines. Anywho." Konrad taps his cigarette to let a bit of ash fall away. "I was hoping to talk to you about this duel of yours coming up. It's your business, of course, but with you being family and all, I figure someone aught to at least check on ya. So, you alright?"

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    R
    Rantifusa

It had to be about that...

Before answering the question Bobcat looks at Konrad, like trying to read his intentions. "Yeah, I'm alright... I've been keeping myself busy while preparing for the duel. Training and all that..." he says finally.

This guy hardly knows me... I don't think we ever talked before for more than saying hello. Why is he interested on this?

"If you will try to talk me out of this... let me tell you it's too late."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Oh? Well, I mean, if you gotta go through it, by all means. I'm not particular to that sort of thing myself. After seeing the last one," Konrad visibly shudders. "Ugh, ya know? Can't say that was what I expected. Really drives home how fragile each of our Requiems can be."

Konrad paces around a few steps, drawing on his cigarette and letting the smoke curl up into the air. The nicotine doesn't work on him, but he likes the habit, the sensation of warmth, holding something in his hand as a tactile comfort. "You know that Michael Travis character, he had this buddy, Coterie mate, I think. Thomas Galilei. Guy seemed pretty upset to see his friend go like that. I figure everyone needs someone to mourn you, even monsters like us. You feel me? So if you wanna talk about it..." Konrad trails off, leaving Bobcat to consider his words.

R
    Rantifusa

"I didn't know Travis... But I know Galilei... Actually, he was the one who introduced me to the bitch... how ironic, huh?. The biker makes a pause while scratching his beard. He decided he just had enough of playing this game... "What is with everyone wanting me to talk about it anyway? Don't act like we are close family. This is the first time you and me say more than 2 words to each other. We share clan but that doesn't mean shit. I don't think you called me here to talk about how I feel... you have something else on mind. Say what you came to say."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad considers Bobcat for a moment, letting it draw out a bit. "Gee, I'll remember to mention that to Tracy next time we all meet up. Thought that hunting exercise was supposed to help us to work together better. I wanted to offer to help you out, but it sounds like you got it all under control, man." Konrad shrugs. "I mean, Regan probably only made her a Whip to make himself look better by comparison, right? I'm sure you'll have no problem with her." Sarcasm is laced in his tone, any trace of mirth in his expression fading to a calm indifference.

R
    Rantifusa

"Hang on, Drama Queen." After taking a few seconds to calm down he continues "Ok, I'm sorry... you were just trying to be... friendly. I didn't mean to be rude, but I don't really want to talk about the challenge, it's just between the bitch and me... talking about it won't change shit... and I don't think you can help me now anyway..."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad hesitates in his reply again, his heavy brow knitting together curiously as Bobcat states the hard truth.

"Yeah. No, you're right, talking about it really doesn't change much. I guess it's just a courtesy to ask. And you're right, there's not much I can do. Duels are meant to be fought one-on-one. I'll just say what I was gonna and let you mull it over. I've got a Ghoul. Maybe you do too, I dunno. But in case you don't, or you're interested, I'm willing to let you have a go at mine, top yourself off right before the fight. No rules about going into a fight on a full stomach, right? It's no skin off my back, so long as you don't drain him empty. That's all I was going to say."

Konrad takes another quick puff. "Anyways, you don't have to decide right now. I'll bring my Ghoul along on the 10th and you can let me know then. So, uhh, you said others were asking about the fight? Tracy said she hadn't seen much of you since the Hunt, so I figured you've just been hanging out on your own someplace. Guess I'm a bit nosier than she is." The transition into more casual conversation is noticeably awkward even as Konrad makes the attempt.

R
    Rantifusa

Bobcat looks surprised about Konrad's proposal, he didn't think about it. He was expecting training help like Blake offered before, or a weapon he couldn't use... but blood, that's something he can use. "Thank you. I appreciate it...". Having some blood as backup doesn't hurt, but he doesn't expect the fight to last too long as to need much vitae anyway.

"Yeah, do you remember Blake? Blake Flint? Him and another guy, Richard Black. I've been hanging with them, we decided to form a coterie. So... she is a whip? For what clan? I know she is an invictus but I don't know about the clan..."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread