THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Belgium, huh." That might explain the strange language she'd been speaking at the Underground Tour. "I had a chance to go to Europe, decades ago. But it was too risky. Doesn't seem like that'll ever change. But yeah, Vegas was where I started my Requiem. We had a deal with one of the mob crime families which allowed us to stay at the hotel."

He walks back from the phone to head of the chair she rested in, leaning an arm there to speak to her from above. "Not sure what mercurial means, but if you're looking to make the Domain more interesting then I can help with that. Unless you just prefer to watch?" Being so close to the pretty predator he's feeling a little excited himself. It's clear Konrad's not as worldly or as old as Ashley seems to be, but she's playful and enticing in a ritzy sort of way. Being business partners within the same Covenant is going to make for interesting times ahead.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Maybe you could reconsider Europe. Since the fall of the Soviet, the weapons market has had quite a bit of an injection. I have considered the prospects of visiting Владивосток once things are consolidated within Sacramento."

"Mercurial holds its definition from mercury - fluid in nature." Ashley looked up to Konrad, who towered over her tiny form. She did not seem to hold the least bit of trepidation from another predator in such close proximity.

"What sort of business would you like to spark up here?"
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Reconsider Europe? Brave the Atlantic when I haven't even been to the East Coast? But then again, if this transportation service bears fruit, perhaps it wouldn't be too hard to slip away across the ocean.

"Maybe. I might ask you to teach me the language first," replies Konrad, meeting her eye foolishly. She's so confident with herself. Those eyes that've seen so much. Even though the Blood allowed his Beast to match hers, the man inside felt intimidated by her calm demeanor.

"What sort of business?" he repeats as his hands drift down the patterned upholstery towards her shoulders - if she lets him - to rub his hands gently over the cashmere wool fabric. "I'm just trying to get to know you the only way I know how."

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley mouth hung partially open in a smile, as the tip of her tongue ran across her teeth. "Do tell..."

"What are your thoughts in mixing business and pleasure?"
    Ashley playfully said, as she slowly lifted from her seat to stand up as she slowly spun to face him with a soft waggle of her index finger.

Social Combat

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad pulls back his hands as she stands, returning them to grip the back of the chair as he watches her.

He doesn't answer her right away, sliding his hands along the chair frame as he rounds the furniture towards her. "Guess there's no way it can't be dangerous. Could make things awkward." His slow gait brings him closer as if ignoring his own words. "But it seems like a very nice room. And you seem like a very..." Sexy, alluring, desirable, pick one! "impressive woman..." He trails off, trying to get a read on her to see if she's even interested.

Read Body Language | 2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-25 16:10:21 Konrad Roth rolls 4 to try and get a read on Ashley's body language [WIT+Emp] (1s Subtract) 8, 9, 7, 5 2 successes

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley couldn't hide her amusement, nor was she trying to. Beneath the amusement, though, was something else - hate and attraction. It seemed like such a subtle and fine line between rending clothes or rending limb, and that question shined through her ice-blue eyes.

"And what of the drink?" Ashley said with her eyes darting towards the door.

Social Combat

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"It can be just that, to warm us up. Unless you'd like them to join us? I don't mind. Perhaps they won't either," he replies suggestively, intrigued. Share a drink and/or share the vessel. The gender would just have to be a pleasant surprise for both of them. Seeing that Ashley is willing, he's all the more eager to take her right there, in messy kisses and rough hair-pulling, but the expectation of company delays his action.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley cocked her head to the side as she raised a bro. "Fuck the food? Do I look like a Succubus?" A finger drifted to her fleeting smile as she gave him a discerning look. The smile quickly reformed upon her lips. "And my thoughts of mixing business and pleasure?"

Social Combat

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"So now it's your thoughts?" he says, coming to stand before her and reaching for her waist slowly to take her body in hand beneath the cashmere coat. "And I'd say you look like someone who knows what she likes regardless of stereotypes. But I'd love to hear your thoughts on what sort of things you like to mix together."

10. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

As per request; Fade to Black

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread