Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1501) Archangels Table

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    T

"Crowley mate." Striker replied, only noticing he was there after he'd spoken. "Just realised how screeeewed I am buddy." he said, then sat up and turned to the other mage. "Hey you haven't seen Faye around have ya? I assumed she'd give me a lift here tonight but I haven't been able to reach her lately." he asked with some concern in his eyes.

E
    Eris

“Crowley, and Striker I presume. Is this seat taken?”

Damascus placed her free hand upon the back of an unoccupied seat at the table where the Herald and the one armed mage sat.

Come on, just let me sit down before the woman with the gavel starts banging it in my direction.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Sure," Crowley gestured with a free hand.

Partially turning to Striker, he added: "I haven't seen her much since we had that drink. Then again, I have been kinda busy." He made to continue talking but the gavel called and he lapsed into frustrated silence.

T

Striker watched the cute Asian approaching once he'd noticed her. "Uh. Yeah, sit down, sure." He offered the newcomer whose voice sounded familiar before looking towards the door and realising it was closed. "Damascus right?" He asked looking back to the Councillors table, distracted and worried.

E
    Eris

The Thyrsus stilled, her features creasing with confusion at the Herald's conflicting response.

So can I sit down or not? Ugh, I hate it when people answer with a no when they mean yes!

With a shrug, Damascus pulled out the chair beside the Herald, set her plate down before her, and sat; draping her jacket over the seat behind her..

“Yup, that’s me. Striker right?”The Shaman popped a Canapé into her mouth and glanced towards the man who’d addressed the gathering. “Is that the Hierarch then?”

T

"Huh? Yeah. Sorry." Striker replied turning his attention back to Damascus. "Yeah that's the big kahuna. Aquinas. There's Idun, our councillor, with the awesome hair. I told her you said you'd be here." He continued, pointing out the colorful Thrysus to the newcomer. He spared one more glance for the door as though Fate had somehow dumped Faye inside through locked doors. "Bugger." he muttered under his breath.

It seemed like he'd have to face his troubles alone again for now.

Jonokuchi

PRE

Not quite alone. Not yet at least. Striker may have not had the best track record, he was still part of Jonokuchi's cabal for the time being at least, and even if he missed the first flight home, at least he would be doing his duty one final time.

The large Mastigos joined the table and took a seat, which creaked beneath his massive bulk. It took some adjustments, every move threatening to break the seat asunder. With a sigh, he looked towards those around the table, sitting tall.

"Striker-kun, Crowly-san," he said with a nod before looking toward the woman that was already sitting at the table. That as all the conversation that was going to happen at the time being.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Hey man," Crowley nodded in welcome. He had lapsed into silence as he watched the Hierarch.

E
    Eris

Damascus glanced toward the woman whom Striker had indicated to be the Thyrsus representative.

So that’s our Councilor, I see what Crowley meant about the hair; eye-catching.

As the giant settled into his own seat at the table, the scaled form of the Shaman’s familiar entered into her field of vision; swiftly clambering over the petite Asian’s chair, the Spirit perched atop the jacket draped over its back. Damascus inclined her head to the unfamiliar and looming figure in a gesture of acknowledgement. “I go by Damascus. From your use of honorifics I suspect that we may have a few things in common.” She popped another canapé into her mouth as she awaited developments.

T

"Jono mate. Good to see ya. Do you want me to grab Weave now or wait til after." Striker asked the big man, forgetting the honorific he'd been trying to use consistently since Jono had informed him of it's use. He wasn't to worried about talking while the announcements started, finding that official business had a way of progressing whether or not you were involve. As long as you didn't draw to much attention of course and paid attention to when you were involved.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread