Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

A cup of coffee wafts its delicious scent into the air as it sits on the table in front of Ariadne. A motorboat passes Miller Park on its way down river. Morning runs are good for the body and the mind. And the mind has plenty to go over.

Heel on the table, Ariadne stretches her right leg. It's been a while and leg cramps do not help on the walk home.

Spells: Both Cloaked at Sanctum, Miscperception/Mind Shield combo (3 suxx), Third Eye(3 suxx)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-19 00:02:30 Ariadne rolls 7 to Third Eye Cloaked at Sanctum (Gno4+Mind5-2advdur=7) (10 Again) 3, 6, 5, 5, 1, 7, 5 failure
    2015-01-19 00:00:54 Ariadne rolls 7 to Miscperception + Mind Shield Cloaked at sanctun, adv dur(Gno4+Mind5-combined2+H@2-2adv.dur=7) (10 Again) 9, 4, 5, 2, 3, 10, 7, 9 3 successes

ST NOTE FOR CONTINUITY: For clarifying continuity between this scene and another, this scene takes place on January 19, 2015.

T

Striker liked exploring and finding new places. Parks especially, as they were open little pockets of nature in the ever spreading asphalt covered monotony called progress and civilisation.

The Australian shot Faye a SMS letting her know where he'd be. Just in case. He wore shorts and joggers and a T-shirt branded with the name "Billabong" that had seen better days, but didn't bother pinning up the left sleeve, instead leaving it loose. It was short enough not to flap around too much.

The shaman strode into the park looking around at the others who had also come to breathe the fresh crisp air. He didn't recognise anyone, though the red-head stretching on the bench looked vaguely familiar for some reason.

He found a nice spot where some sunlight trickled through the foliage of the trees to warm his skin and began some easy sets of push ups, one armed of course. He'd be warmed up soon enough.

Sight and Shield
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-19 20:42:32 Striker rolls 6 to Organic Resilience +2 HS Mana from Hallow for 24hr duration (10 Again) 9, 6, 6, 10, 7, 7, 1 2 successes
    2015-01-19 20:41:39 Striker rolls 4 to Pulse of the living world +2 HS -2 24hrs (10 Again) 9, 10, 9, 4, 9 4 successes

Emrys

PRE

Though the Enchanter was not a Druid, he did still enjoy a good walk. When that walk took you to a part of town you hadn't been before though? Even better!

Emrys strolled through the park nearly skipping as he noted the one armed man and redhead's layers of willworking. He slowed his pace as he looked between the two, finally moving towards Ariadne when he decided cute redhead trumps one arm.

"Hey." Emrys said with a wave as he approached Ariadne. He stopped a bit away to leave her some personal space. "I don't think we've met. I'm Emrys."

His tone was welcoming and jovial, mostly because fear of willworkers in a city full of Banishers was for pussies.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Shifting to both feet Ariadne picks up her coffee. "Morning, I don't believe we have. I'm Ariadne." She looks Emrys over, glances at Striker, then looks back to Emrys.

"So are you new in town or have I been that much of a hermit. I can't really tell anymore." Ariadne asks with a small tilt of her head to the side.

T

Finishing a set Striker hopped to his feet and noticed and someone wrapped in the supernal talking to almost-know-your-face. He concentrated for a second trying to remember her. He'd seen her at some mage gatherings for sure but couldn't put a name to her. Well only one way to fix that. He walked over with purpose to join the conversation.

"I've seen you round before haven't I?" he directed at Ariadne.

1suxx remember a face
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-20 12:13:49 Striker rolls 4 to Int+Comp to remember a face (10 Again) 2, 3, 8, 7 1 success

E
    Eris

Precast: Sight & Shield
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-20 15:27:52 Damascus rolls 8 to Ephemeral Shield (Gno + Spi + HS) (10 Again) 2, 4, 7, 2, 1, 5, 10, 1, 5 1 success
    2015-01-20 15:27:41 Damascus rolls 8 to Second Sight (Gno + Spi + HS) (10 Again) 7, 5, 4, 1, 9, 8, 6, 5 2 successes
    Damascus slows the pace of her morning run alongside the river’s twisting bank, taking in the sounds and scents of nature along with a refreshing swig from her water bottle. As the Thyrsus appreciates her surroundings she spies a familiar one armed figure through the neighboring trees and decides to take a brief respite from her efforts; at least until she's recovered her breath. As she draws nearer, the Shaman notes another familiar and altogether less welcome face; Emrys...

I could just keep jogging. It’s not like they’ve already seen me and… Oh fuck it; lets see what’s going on. I don’t recognize the delectable redhead they're chatting with…

Attempting to subdue any salacious thoughts in that regard, woefully cognizant that being all hot and sweaty in shorts and a tank might not make the best first impression on anyone; Damascus closes the remaining distance between herself and the knot of mages, grateful that the spirit on her shoulder in no way contributes to her exertion.

“Morning Striker, Emrys. Who's your friend?”

Emrys

PRE

"Nice to meet you Ariadne." The Syndic said with a smile. "Oh, I've been around since mid November, I just haven't talked much outside the Democrats and Thistle folk."

A shrug. There was the whole cabal thing and the one Concilium, but those weren't his best moments anyway.

As the other two approached he gave a small wave. "Emrys." The Enchanter said extending a hand to Striker. "And hey Damascus. How ya been?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Last townhall meeting I believe." Ariadne replies to Striker with glance at the protected women approaching them. "I was preoccupied during most of that meeting."

The redhead shifts to bring the new mage into the conversation as well. "Good to meet all of you. I'm with the local theatre company."

T

"Hey Dami. Good to see ya again." He replied to the other shaman, spending just a little too long looking to confirm that her form was in fact as athletic as she appeared.

"Yeah you an' me both ay. Nice ta meetcha anyway. You exercise here a lot?" he asked at Ariadne again. Oh jeez not coded talk, I hate this stuff. What's the theatre company s'posed to mean anyway?

E
    Eris

Damascus blinked, taken aback by the Syndic’s surprisingly civil greeting.

Well if he can show me courtesy then I can respond in kind. Perhaps irritating habits have an expiration date…

“Well… Emrys.” The petite Asian gestured to her attire. “Just keeping in shape... Yourself?”

She took another sip from her water-bottle and regarded the redhead who, like her, had come dressed for exertion.

Theatre Company? Ugh, doublespeak again is it? Just like Nous and Zodiac, turning everything into a big production; though that's no guarantee she's a Guardian, maybe she just meant a member of the Consilium?

“Mind if I ask what sort of plays you put on? Robin Hood? A bit of Noh theatre? Maybe fiddler on the roof, or a more modern work of political satire? Or would you rather just keep the mystery to yourself?

I can be obscure too, though I’m not sure what good it does any of us…

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread