Ended
Watch

(1501) AQ and Pepper

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Casitive

Aquinas | Spells Active | Silver Ladder Status: 1 | Consilium Status 3 (Hierach)

Striker,” Aquinas offers his greeting towards the Controversial Arrow. Then he looks to Jonokuchi with a respectful nod for the departing Sentinel. It was only yesterday, it seems, that Jonokuchi arrived into Sacramento – perhaps even the same time he did, if memory serves – and it was heartening to see the man become a fixture. He will be, and is already, missed.

Reaching towards Pepper and offering her a reassuring look, the Mastigos notes, “Give me a call and I'll clear some space in my schedule to see you.” Allowing his gaze to then take in both Arrow and Théarch he adds, “Don't let me keep you.

With that, the Hierarch re-enters the throng.

Slips back into Main Thread!

Idun

PRE

Idun arrives as Aquinas leaves, she gives him a nod of greeting. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything as I wish to have a private word with Striker, if I may." She tells those still gathered.

T

Beaten to the post. Please ignore or delete.

T

"Uh yeah. No worries Jono." The shaman says to his cabalmate's retreating back, other things on his mind at the moment he didn't reallly pay attention to how the large man was looking.

"Aquinas mate." Striker replies respectfully to the Hierach's greeting.

Noticing Idun approaching he lifts his chin in greeting at her and when she asks for a private talk he winces slightly. Dang it. I've got so many people to talk to right now.

He grabs the nearest chair and moves it over for Pepper, then turns one around for himself.
    "Just gimme a sec ay Idun, I need to sort this out quick." he says to his Councillor. This done he sits and turns his attention fully back to Pepper looking at her with an intensity.

"So you're a Factotum now? That's great." He said to her. Was it great for her, or for Striker? His sentiment was clear even though the underlying reason might not be.

"I'm pretty sure I'm getting another penance for hittin' Avis. Whatever, she's bein' a bitch and won't even talk to me now. But I wanted to talk to you about puttin' her up on assault charges as well. I tried makin' sense of that Lex you got me, but it's. There's lots in there ay. So is there anything about 'excessive use of force' or something?" He said to Pepper before looking back to Idun, wondering what she wanted to talk about.

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper glanced between Idun and Striker as Striker spoke then swore. "You hit her? Like what, without the clear intent of Sparring? Did you tell you to stop or otherwise not to touch her?" Then acanthus shifted, turning to the Australian with a thread of panic and dread. Avis wasn't talking to him? And he'd gone up to the table - her head spun, but she needed those answers first before she believed her instincts.

"Answer those first, because they'll give me the clearest picture of what happened and if I can spin this."

Idun

PRE

"No, go ahead." Idun says to Striker. Then Striker admits to striking Avis, she closes her eyes. Well, this day is turning out to be full of interesting confesses, huh? She muses.

As none of the questions are addressed to her, she waits for the pair to continue their conversation. She does keep an eye on the time, as soon they'll start and then she'll have to catch him at the end.

7. Likes RebornSeas liked this post
    T

Striker began to look concerned as Pepper asked him to recall the incident.

"Uh. Yeah. Sparring? No not really. No. I mean we we're talkin', then she got me all wound up but she kept pushing it. So I guess I snapped. I wasn't exactly... I dunno. I was kinda in the moment." he replied cautiously. "Is that a consideration? 'Cause she was pretty in my face about it. I mean, yeah I think she told me to stop." he said dropping his gaze for a second. "But... Rrrrrr." he growled with frustration. "She just got me so angry with what she was saying. I know I should've just walked away or something, but she didn't have to try an' kill me just 'cause I threw a few punches." he looked at her intently when he continued "She said she'd kill me afterwards. She's bloody crazy and she can't just do whatever she wants 'cause she's a Councillor."

OOC for RebornSeas

C
    Cross

Teeramus - please roll Manip+Subterfuge for that particular version of events. Witnesses may contest with Wits+Empathy or Wits+Subterfuge. Status may be applied as a bonus to these social draws.

T

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-17 02:24:44 Striker rolls 1 to Man+Sub-Unskilled (10 Again) 4 failure

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-17 23:47:11 Pepper rolls 8 to Wits+Subterfuge+Status2 (10 Again) 7, 7, 2, 4, 1, 3, 8, 8 2 successes

Pepper narrowed her eyes at Striker, then sighed. "Let me make something perfectly clear to you right now - I'm not after playing the Blame game right now, I just want to understand the accusations you face. I'll tell you something else, you try to pin it on her, but she made no invitation for you to hit her. not only that, she made it clear that she didn't want physical contact with you." Pepper straightened, jaw and fists clenching tight.

"That is assault, Striker. No way around it by any understanding, you assaulted a member of this consilium. You Assaulted her!" She turned around sharply, and caught site of the Councilor's table. Damn. Damn him what had he been thinking? Turning back just as sharp - Eyes watery with angry tears, she growled, "And you thought it'd was be a good idea to try and talk to the woman you assaulted while she's in a place and time she can't leave? Do you corner dogs that have been hit too?"

Damn, and she was too close to worked up - Jono-kun leaving and now this! she closed her eyes and breathed, then grimaced. "I'll still defend you Striker, I am a factotum, but even your own description of events means you commited assault, and if the evidence backs it up as strongly you're going to have more than penance to worry about. How many times did she tell you to stop? And what finally stopped you? Did she continue after you stopped? And don't try deflecting again!"

12. Likes Cayce, Lesingnon, RockBane, West, Sirith liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.