Ended
Watch

(1501) The Buffet

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"Namkha, you say?" Zodiac's voice cut in as she approached, her hand moving into her purse as she tucked her book away, "if you'll join me in another room, we can discuss the notion of setting up a meeting for you... We should certainly see to it that this is immediately taken care of, without interrupting the rest of the gathering."

A
    Asp

Asp strolled up beside Zodiac as she arrived, steel in her eyes with her gaze trained directly on Namkha. Her stance was easygoing, but there was a readiness that was always present when the young Sentinel moved. Her name was not poorly chosen.

"Sorry to interrupt, folks. Namkha, my name is Sentinel Asp. Herald Zodiac is quite right. It would be proper for this discussion to happen in private."

She gestured gently toward a door to a side room.

"I've got to insist. It's for security reasons."

R
    Rantifusa

Without saying a word, Hope moved somewhere else in the room. She looked a bit confused at times, as if she didn't know where to go.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley looked from one woman to the other.

"Um. Yeah. I'd go with Herald Zodiac and Sentinel Asp. They'll set you up. Um. Would you like some finger food? These are quite nice." He offered, the words sounding lame in his ears.

Like, whats a guy to do? Shouldn't this have been sorted out BEFORE we have a major Consilium meeting?

E
    Eris

Damascus eyed the two women as they descended on the visitor.

“Sentinel Asp, Herald.” She offered the pair the same light bow she’d offered their guest.

Either there’s more going on here than I’m aware of, or our hospitality could use a little work.

The Shaman turned back to the unnecessarily tall brunette.“Namkha, I hope you find what it is you’re looking for.”

I like her, direct but not pushy.

She spun to face the Libertine’s noting the sudden absence of Hope.

Don't start seeing omens in everything...

“Would either of you like something from the bar?”

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

While the Heralds and the Sentinel spoke, Namkha remained standing and silent, looking at their faces and analyzing, her face showing only cautious neutrality.

The sour woman - Herald Zodiac - Zoey? - take note who's calling her that aside of Bishop.
    Sentinel Asp - the cobra - dancing and spreading her hood - wary.
    Another room - do they have a Dead Zone here? - isolating - "security reasons" - white lie for an easy apprehending or kill of a suspect or an enemy.

What a pain.

"Herald, Sentinel." The woman nodded her head in greeting. "Don't worry. I'll go, willingly. A guest who was given Hospitality knows better than to disobey her hosts. Just show the way."

Before going with the other two, she turned to Crowley and Damascus for a second. "Thank you both for your kindness and I'm sorry for the trouble. I hope we will talk again." The Guardian smiled and returned to the officials of the Consilium; she was calm, but the smile faded.

Zodiac Djinn Asp Cross I'm ready to change the scene when you are.

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

“Thank you for your cooperation,” the Herald smiled, offering a respectful nod to Crowley and the others before beginning to lead Asp and Namkha to a side room – a place where they could have a private talk, though it would probably mean they would miss the announcements. Luckily they had Star and Avis who could catch them up.

Zodiac exits this thread in the lead to a side room...

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein frowned for a second as several potentially dangerous-looking individuals dragged off the newcomer. She hoped nothing bad was about to happen, but mentally reassured herself it wasn't. She was an envoy, it was perfectly normal to get taken off to negotiate a meeting. She turned to those who remained. "Well, that was quick. Shall we go find a table to wait at until things start?" Saying shall made her feel so fancy. Her smile returned immediately as she said it.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Yeah. I guess. I'll catch you up... eh maybe I should mingle or something."

Crowley picked up his plate.

And leaves for the main thread.

E
    Eris

With a shrug to the non-responsive Libertines, which nearly lost her the contents of her plate, Damascus turned on her heel and headed in the direction of the bar.

She wanted a drink before things started getting formal; whatever that entailed...

Damascus rejoins the main thread

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread