Ended
Watch

(1501) The Buffet

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    E
    Eris

Damascus shrugged and returned her free hand to her plate, popping a canapé into her mouth and devouring the savory morsel. She didn’t take the absent gesture to heart, Hope seemed riled up about something this Star guy may or may not have meant.

She shrugged and turned to Einstein. “Much the same, yourself?” She paused noting the Herald’s expression of bewilderment. “Are you alright Crowley? You look like you're trying to work out who just yanked the rug from beneath your feet."

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Um. Yeah. I'm okay. Yeah that joke kinda sucked."

He shrugged expressively and tucked into his plate.

"And I'm okay, by the way. Any news or... stuff I should know about before things really kick into gear?"

E
    Eris

At the sound of raised voices the Shaman turned to see a surprisingly formal looking Avis engaged in an altercation with a one armed man.

Well she is a Councilor, makes sense she'd dress up to a formal event; so that will be Striker... or a stunt double from the fugitive…

“Anyone know what’s going on between those two?” She inquired of the others clustered around the buffet.

Still turned away from the group Damascus whispered to the spirit on her shoulder in quiet Japanese. •”Would you mind seeing what that’s about and letting me know?”•

The Thyrsus watched as her familiar stepped off her shoulder into empty space, coiling their scaled form into a sphere before striking the onrushing surface. Mella then rolled for a short spell before uncurling and scrabbling away in the direction of the arguing mages.

I never get tired of watching her do that…

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

"Hey guys." Weavebreaker said with a wave of her hand, before motioning towards the lady she was with. "Ah Crowley, sorry to interrupt the food and convo, but I would like to introduce someone." Weavebreaker turned to give her regard to the woman.

"Namkha, Mastigos of the Visus Draconic, an envoy of the Golden Consilium." Weavebreaker glanced back to Crowley, but wasn't fully sure how to introduce him - she didn't know all too much about him other then he was one of the Heralds, and sociable. Needless to say, she couldn't help blush slightly. "And Namkha, I would like to introduce you to Crowley."

Weavebreaker bit her lip for a moment, but figured the best way is forward. "Namkha would like to speak to Ariadne, when possible." She said with a nod of her head, as she realized she couldn't really think of much else to say.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

5. Likes Sirith liked this post

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

"...Nothing has changed in the last few years. Hierarch Venoise makes sure there's order," could be heard as two women were approaching the Libertine (and Independent) group.

While being introduced, the stranger, silent but not fazed any bit by being surrounded by unknown magi, nodded in a short welcome. She takes a second to take a look at everyone, the Herald in particular (though Einstein 's anarchist T-shirt gained her attention as well). "Greetings to all of you and thank you for having me tonight. I'm Namkha, and I guess there's nothing much to add after such introduction." The woman smiled and turned to Weavebreaker for a while. "Thank you very much for your kindness. I'll gladly talk about San Francisco later, if you wish. I won't stop you know if you have other duties, though."

No matter the Talon's response, after all the introductions were over, the lone Guardian looked at the Herald. "If I may take your time, please. The matter with the Epopt can wait - I have my own manner of reaching her - but I'm on an official mission from my Consilium that I wish to discuss with the Consilium of Sacrament."

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley carefully laid down his plate.

"Hi. Uh. Yeah - Crowley. Herald of the Consilium and Enchanter; Emissary of the Free Council. Ah - is there anything I can help you with? I mean - you'll want to speak with the Hierarch at some point, yes? Can I be of assistance in any other way?"

He made a few light gestures as he spoke, not entirely certain what to make of the situation.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein nodded at the new arrival and Weavebreaker. She certainly had quite a few titles, most of which just flew right over Einstein's head, but there was a fairly easy thing in there. Diamond, Mastigos, San Francisco. Why couldn't they all introduce themselves like that? "Hi, I'm Einstein. Uh, Obrimos, Free Council, nothing else, really."

E
    Eris

Damascus nodded to the new arrivals.

“Hey Weavebreaker.” She regarded the looming visitor, her expression shifting from faint wonderment at her familiar’s grace to amused reflection.

You just had to think about being able to look down on someone for a change didn’t you?

“Hello Namkah, I’m Damascus, Path of Ecstasy.” She offered a light bow to the visiting official.

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker gave a soft wave to Einstein and Damascus. She gave a soft nod of her head, glancing between Namkha and Crowley. "That would be nice," Weavebreaker said to Namkha's offer, "If you need anything else just let me know."

Weavebreaker didn't really know what to make of the situation, though it was interesting. She wasn't one for politics, and had a good habit of curbing whatever curiosity she held, and figured it best to head back to Bishop. Taking a step back, she paused giving them all another soft nod of her head before she turned and headed back to man the doors.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

"I'm glad to meet both of you." The Warlock only glanced at the girl ( Rantifusa ) who seemingly is busy with her thoughts.

Observe and memorize.

Namkha turned to the, seemingly confused, Herald, and looked him in the eyes. She wondered for a split second why he sounded so out of place. Was it about her being from San Francisco, or maybe inexperience? For sure he had a lot of free time if he was just gossiping with the woman from his own Order and this... Independent? Apostate? Both would be suspicious and the Guardian was curious what was the source of not specifying the order in Damascus' introduction. But there were more important things.

"Indeed, I'd wish for Hierarch Aquinas to find some time for me today between his agenda. In private or in the company of the rest of the Councilors, but I'd rather not make this audience fully public." The voice and tone of the woman, while polite, were unmistakably stressing how important it was for her. "The topic would be allowing me to stay as a guest for a bit longer and an Awakened called Dal Riata, also known as Avalon. Would you pass the word to the Consilium, please?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread