Watch

Shady Dealings (Rina & Konrad)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina raises her hand. "No, of course not. You have not aided him in violating the letter of the rules, and are not accomplice in any criminal scheme of his. Rather, you are aiding a violation of the spirit of the rules. The rules of Monomacy state that any weapon can be used, so long as it can be carried on your person. Now, the exact interpretation varies from Domain to Domain. I believe His Grace, Mr. Clarke, currently abides to the letter, though I am not certain. What I am certain of is that the original creators had no concept of weapons that could be carried on the person that were firearms, and even less that these firearms could threaten Kindred, if loaded correctly. Therefore the rule was instated to prevent the use of catapults or cannons, which could seriously damage us."
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Whew, dodged a bullet there, heh heh, thinks Konrad inwardly in a private joke.

Returning to a relaxed expression, Konrad nods and stuffs his hands in his pockets as he leans against the alley wall.

"Ah, alright then. I guess that's not so bad. If that's the case then I might still go through with it, but I don't know what this guy is going to do against a Priscus. I mean, Mr. Baldwin made the challenge, right? So he's got to be confident he can follow through with it. If Baldwin asked me for a gun I'd probably have done business with him too." Konrad is more or less thinking out loud at this point but eventually he returns his wandering gaze to Rina.

"Anyways, I'll just mull that over and we'll see what happens. Thanks for the tips, and yeah, I'd say you're helping me out in a way. Least your heart's in the right place." Another smirk, another light-hearted remark. "Why, you thinking of taking this relationship to the next level?" He hopes he can wear her steely exterior down a bit and loosen up. It is all he can do to put up with her seriousness.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

She frowned. His lightheartedness was grating on her patience, but she had to deal with it. He had things that she might need, and setting up a network was important. The fact that the network currently only included two people, one of whom she wasn't entirely sure about, was irrelevant. It needed to stay. "Not quite as bad, I suppose." She conceded that to him. While to her it might be as bad a violation, he was not Unconquered. She moved on to his next question. "In a fashion, yes. More...important favors than simple business. How many of your Clan's Disciplines have you so far developed?"
    Aspect of the Predator

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Whoa, this is a new level for our relationship. I think this calls for a hug," says Konrad, chuckling at Rina's directness. "So you're sizing me up? I hope I'm big enough."

Konrad pops off the wall and walks a little closer to Rina to look at her directly. "But in all seriousness, I don't mind telling you. I'm guessing you've got something planned? Maybe a heist or someone you need help taking down? Well as for my Clan's specialty I've got the hang of burying myself in the dirt as a clue. I'm still pretty green with cloaking and speeding myself up but it's been pretty useful. Probably could use a bit more practice. So what's the score?"

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Celerity? Curious. Not at all what she had been expecting. "That is, unfortunately, not the reason why I was asking. However, I will note this excitement in the future, should I need assistance with a 'heist'." She even did the air-quotes. "My question had more to do with my wishing to learn one of your Clan's Disciplines. More specifically, Resilience."
    Aspect of the Predator

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Oh," says Konrad, not bothering to hide his disappointment. "I get it. So you just wanted me to teach you some tricks of the Blood. Sorry, sweetie, haven't learned how to do that yet. Stick a knife in me and I get cut like anyone." Not that he's offering to demonstrate.

Konrad supposes that most other Clans would think that the Gangrel were all about their savage fighting prowess. Not Konrad, he's all about hiding and a quick getaway. Or as Michael phrased it, 'a survivor'. Since Konrad doesn't have what Rina is looking for he suggests, "I suppose I could fish around among my Clanmates, see if anyone's more attuned to that ability. Maybe if anyone ends up owing me a favor I could send them your way. How's that sound?"

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina nodded, noting the man's disappointment. Perhaps she should organize a heist soon. "That sounds excellent to me." She indicates the mouth of the alley. "And, unless you have anything more you wanted to discuss...?"
    Aspect of the Predator

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Actually..." Konrad looks away for a moment, rubbing the back of his neck as he hesitates on a thought that is circulating through his mind. "Nah, forget it. I'll keep my ear to the ground. Guess I'll see you at the duel, Miss Yui."

Whatever is on the Savage's mind, he chooses not to share it at this time.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina frowned at Konrad, considering asking him what it was that he wanted to talk about. But, in the end, she decided against it. He would keep the secret until he wanted to divulge it, and if she pushed too early she would get nothing out of it. "If you wish not to speak, then do not. Have a good night."
    Aspect of the Predator

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad lets out a puff of air from his nostrils. Bitch, he thinks unfavorably at her phrasing but gives no other indication of his ire. The Savage instead waves lazily and walks off down the alley to head off into the night.

Good stuff! Konrad exits the scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread