Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Sac Noir) Battle at Goddess's End

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Julian attempts, and fails, to feed
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-05 17:02:02 Julian rolls 4 to do something insignificant (1s Subtract) 4, 6, 6, 3 failure

It didn't take the Haunt long to arrive. He'd been out hunting, without luck, when he'd received Angel's call. A cab got him close to the Temple - about a block or two away - and Julian walked the rest of the distance.

He wore a black leather jacket over a dark turtleneck, and the young Haunt was more than a little thankful that he'd decided to stash a knife in the inner pockets for the evenings hunt. It had saved him having to double back. Some sneakers and a pair of jeans, with a few rips and tears, completed the ensemble.

As he arrived he made a beeline for Angel, fighting the urges his Beast brought about upon sighting the unmasked predators. The need to kill, to feed - to finish the hunt he'd started threatened to overwhelm his senses. However, reason regained its place as he moved closer. Angel might have called him here to hurt someone, or something - but that probably didn't include her companions. He trusted his Priscus, or someone else, would be willing to give him atleast the short version of why he was here, and what he was supposed to be doing.

"Hey, I got here as fast as I could" he remarked as he approached his Cousin. He flashed a pleasant smile at Ms York, the only other face in the group that he recognised, before addressing the group as a whole "I'm Julian...Durand, by the way. Would anyone mind telling me whats going on?"

V
    Vivian York

Vivian had picked up her phone, the Whip had offered so since they were perhaps down in numbers…

“Hopefully I have time to dial a cousin.”

The Daeva stepped to the side to text Allison Black . She’d call, but there wans’t a need to repeat a discussion they’d had prior to tonight.

Meanwhile, she wasn't really sure what the necklaces were for but she took one from Max. "Thanks for bringing these." Looking at Chris. "Unless you need it to perform something?"

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Feeding
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-05 20:26:09 Allison Black rolls 5 to Presence+Persuasion (10 Again) 3, 2, 5, 6, 6 failure

Allison was a bit pressed for time, and try as she could; She simply couldn't get a hold of the tattoo artist or hospital security guard. It had seemed like it had been ages since she had talked to Chris, and that went a long way to getting her taking off to some random locale on a moments notice. She would have done it for Vivian anyhow...

Will show up when deemed appropriate.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    A
    Angel Ducard

"Why thank you Max, you always get me the nicest things..." I say as I loop the necklace onto my neck. It wasn't really my style, but it was a sweet thought none the less. And if it helped me not end up a pile of ash, then we all win right.

"Julian, thank you for coming so quickly. So, cliff notes is that we have a threat to the domain and we are going to deal with it. It shouldn't be too big of a deal, just, at least one immortal being of unknown power that may or may not be tied to a Egyptian deity. So nothing major."I may be being just a little sarcastic. "Allow me to introduce you to everyone"

"Priscus of the Ventrue Josephine Sterling. You already know Vivian." To whom I smile, "Max Heinz, Prominent member of the Domain and the Ordo Dracul." To whom I wink "Reeve Chris Wooding, who is also the Heirophant of the Circle of the Crone. Everyone, allow me to introduce the Whip of Clan Nosferatu, Julian Durand."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

@Allison Black Whisper
    Can you give me [Wits + Drive] please.

PRE

"You know," Josephine commented with a veneer of flippancy, her eyes inspecting the translated script in the Hierophants hands. "I would imagine that any ritual involving Egyptian texts will only be worthwhile if pronounced in the language that it was conceived in. Words have this pesky tendency to hold metaphysical power. Specific words. So, I don't suppose anyone here speaks an ancient Egyptian dialect?"

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Wits+Drive(1)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-06 23:49:21 Allison Black rolls 5 to Wits+Drive (10 Again) 5, 3, 3, 9, 2 1 success
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

@Allison almost arrives too late. The farm is well off the main road, reached by dirt trails cutting between fields. It is the centre of a maze. And in the darkened lanes, the Daeva can make out other lights (a whole convoy) battling to reach the Farm. She is coming from another direction and makes it with minutes to spare.

The convoy is bearing down on the farm with purpose.

While Allison draws near, @Chris forces open his third eye. The incantation lacks weight on its own and the charms appear to be little more than jewellery. Still... maybe they could provide the anchor for a ritual or something. Or maybe they could be the source of a bluff... who knew?

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

The beautiful thing about being adaptive is the serenity Allison held when she had little fucking clue what was going on. Allison figured the little shindig was Khan's little 'Welcome to Sacramento.' Amazingly, she probably wasn't too far off, though it seemed the gathered held a different definition of 'Welcome Party.'

Allison's preparation for tonight was much to be expected of someone who didn't know they were getting into a fight. She had the clothes on her back and a smile on her face. As she walked towards the little Welcome Party, she even managed to notice and avoid one of those pesky little traps she was never told about. It was Allison's first little indication of what their definition might be...

"Uh...Hey." Allison piped up. "I hope I am not too late."

Booby Traps?
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-07 02:19:42 Allison Black rolls 6 to Perception (10 Again) 3, 9, 3, 9, 5, 9 3 successes
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max looks to the Priscus, raising a bemused eyebrow at the pale woman's words; the corner of one lip peeking up in a half-grin. "True, but I was afraid that might be a little too predictable. Now, a bunch of Kindred asking a Sun god for protection? Who could see that coming?

That, and I couldn't get my hands on any Eyes of Horus on such short notice."

He then turns his attention to the Reeve, shaking his head to the negative. "Afraid not, it's simply a passage from the ancient Egyptian funerary rites. It's meant to protect the deceased from evil spirits while in the Afterlife. Again, the best I could come up with on short notice."

As he hands out the necklaces, Max is momentarily interrupted by the arrival of another Kindred. He vaguely remembers the man's face from a previous Court, but the Mekhet isn't able to put a name to it. As Julian draws near, Max feels the same unease boiling up in the pit of his stomach from when he first met Baldwin and Flores. It seemed the Domain would never lack for monsters...

"Good evening, Mr Durand. You're just in time for the party..."

He lets Angel explain the situation to the new arrival; a hint of his smile returning at the monochromatic woman's words in spite of the serious of the situation they all found themselves in. "You're welcome Angel. Though, do try to be careful with it. I saved the receipt, but they told me they wouldn't honor returns on damaged merchandise." He returns the Nosferatu Priscus's wink, then turns back towards Josephine.

"I didn't know if anyone else spoke Coptic, hence the translation. The original text is on the back, if anyone can make use of it.

Besides, I've never put much faith in the power of words. Language is just a construct of the mind; assigning definition to things, concepts, and ideas to facilitate communication between individuals. In my experience, the faith one has in the belief those words represent is far more important than the words themselves.

Unless of course you believe in True Names and the Language of Creation, that sort of thing. But that's a topic probably best left for a night when we have more time for discussion..."

The thin Mekhet pauses as the final replacement to their cadre shows up, turning his head towards Allison and offering the woman a polite nod. "Ms Black, good to see you again."

13. Likes Travisc06489, Cayce liked this post
Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.