Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Sac Noir) Battle at Goddess's End

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    A
    Angel Ducard

When the others begin to arrive I cannot help but think, Oh thank Christ, This was going to be a very short, very awkward night if the murdering was left up to me.

"Good evening," First the vivacious red head arrives, then Max, and then most importantly the Reeve. I am pleased, as he is the linchpin to this whole mess, er, arrangement, er, plan. "So, we are two bodies down, Dirge and Priscus Baldwin both left without so much as a word." it is very hard to hide my annoyance now, But I am pleased that the others have arrived. "I am very pleased that you are all here."

PRE

"I find myself thanking the powers that be for you arrival, as well," Josephine agreed, a light smile playing across her lips. For some moments there she had begun to doubt. To believe that, perhaps, the Reeve was going to use Nefertiti Khan and his absence to slay one or two whom he despised, but he had appeared, as had the Shadow, Heinz. He was quite an impressive member of their little hunting party. Much more so than the Reeve, in her mind. Nevertheless, it would not due to be overly rude on this eve, when her life might lie in the palms of those present.

"Good evening Hierophant, Keeper of the Mysteries," she said with a deep bow of her head to blood painted figure. "And to you, Mr. Heinz, and Ms. York," she continued, raising her head.

V
    Vivian York

And there through the night, emerged the Hierophant. Damn him for wearing leather pants with no shirt. But, the Daeva wouldn’t be distracted, she couldn’t be tonight. Vivian’s eyes met his for a moment, nothing needed to be said about his attire.

Thankfully, the only Beast to bother her was that of the Priscus of Lords. She’d dealt with her just enough that her own Beast was not as agitated as before; yet it still recoiled a bit upon approach.

“Good eve, Josephine, Ms. Ducard, Mr. Heinz.” At least the Daeva knew for certain how the Lordess liked to be addressed. It was not really of importance, but her next words were.

“Forgive me, but, I hope tonight allows us to all be on a first named basis. I’m not calling Mr. or Ms. if it’s an emergency. I do hope no one is offended.” Because that’s bloody ridiculous to stand on protocol for the sake of protocol.

“A shame that Dirge and Mr. Baldwin won’t be joining us this evening.” They both probably had good reasons to depart. “Anyone else we had in mind to assist?” Glancing to the group before them. “I did brief my Family on the matter at hand. I’m sure one of them would be willing to step in covertly if necessary.”

Well that’s at least what they told me, actions speak louder than words.

A
    Angel Ducard

"Come come Viv, it is Angel, you know that." I say giving her a welcomed smile. "Actually yes now that you mention it,"Continuing my conversation to Vivian, but including the rest of the party as well. "A new arrival, member of my clan, Julian Durand , I am not sure how combat capable he is, but he may be willing to help if the option was given. Shall I contact him?"

Having Julian join my allies and I, the Reeve, the Priscus of the Ventrue, a Senior member of the Ordo Dracul, and a very attractive Daeva, none of these could hurt reassuring Julian of my position within the city's civilization.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Quick BUMP! Before I starting moving things forward

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

It is quite worrisome that Baldwin is not here. He was one of their capable fighters. But at least the ladies are present. You usually need a lot more than blunt power in a good fight.

'My first name, or just Hierophant, will be fine,' Chris replies with a teasing wink to Vivinan. As if it wasn't the case already.

'Yes, if we can fill the two missing spaces, so to speak, that would be great. But time is of the essence. You can both try to call them and see if they can come right now?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Angel Ducard

The slight of a smirk crosses my face as I nod my head to the Reeve. "I will reach out to my clan-mate immediately." I say as I take out my phone and begin to dial.

Calling Julian Here

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max offers a wordless nod to Chris as the Heirophant joined the group. It was unfortunate that there group had shrunk; but it was a common enough occurrence within Sacramento that it didn't really phase the Mekhet anymore. However, it seems that Angel and Vivian might know replacements able to help out tonight.

While they woman attempt to contact reinforcements, Max reaches into one of the pockets of his pants and pulls out several small necklaces, along with a slip of paper. Turning to Wooding, he offers up the small collection to the Crone. "Here, these are the best I could come up with on short notice. Scarabs were a common symbol of protection in ancient Egypt; figured it wouldn't hurt for everyone to have one for tonight.

As for this..."
    Max pauses, unrolling the small slip of paper. "is an incantation from the Book of the Dead. Again, not sure how much good it will do, but if anyone here can get some use out of it I would assume it would be a Heirophant. If you know any hoodoo you can work on these, I'm sure we'll all be very appreciative."

9. Likes Travisc06489, Yumyumcrow, Brownlee liked this post

PRE

"If I was to kow tow to a pantheon for protection, I'd prefer an Eye of Horus to a dung beetle, especially due to the beetle's link to Ra, but I will wear one if it is deemed appropriate for appearances," Josephine commented from the side, the small smile still resting upon her lips.

11. Likes Travisc06489, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris smiles when he sees the necklaces. 'Good thinking, Mr Heinz. Thanks.' With that, Chris puts one of the necklaces on. It actually fits with the rest of his... "outfit".

He then takes a look at the paper. 'Is this one of the items you retrieved from Nefertiti?' Stole, that is. 'I can always try some hoodoo. It's an interesting text.'

The Hierophant takes the scroll to the altar and spreads it out for a clear reading. Taking a look can never hurt.

Our wiki is different from RAW... so I made two rolls. Anyway, -1 vitae :)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-02-05 17:22:45 Chris rolls 8 to Intelligence + Occult to scrutinize the slip of paper (Identity-Na-Iden-Comp-potency) (10 Again) 10, 6, 9, 4, 1, 4, 6, 2, 5 2 successes
    2015-02-05 17:18:34 Chris rolls 11 to Wits + Occult + Auspex to activate the Arcane Sight (10 Again) 4, 8, 1, 7, 9, 1, 1, 7, 5, 8, 10, 10, 7 5 successes
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

13. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.