Watch
131 - 137
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Ducks Fly Together (Attn: ACB)

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory enters the elevator and turns to face outward.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

everyone enters the elevatro, which shuts itself, and the elevator lowers itself to the ground floor. The group leaves the building, then discusses plans

"Alright. So the Brotherhood is going to scavenge around our corner, and you guys do the same for yours. Probably best if I talked with the head of the southeast corner, and you talked with Tony. That way it seems least likely to be seen as a territory grab."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen walks along with the rest, glad to get out of the cramped space. "Sounds good. Once everyone knows where we stand, each pack can look in their own corner. If the Justicars are too busy, I'm sure another pack will be glad to poke around their place." Though Tony would hate that bit, that was for sure. "Once we get the... shards or whatever, we need to figure out exactly how we can go about bringing back a spirit from its pieces. But let's cross that bridge when we come to it."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory's tail wags with interest.

<<I wonder if the shards are innert, or are they aware of what they once were. Would they be interested in becoming whole again?>>

L

"What if they're less powerful spirits. Could Enduring Legacy have once been a part of the Spirit of Downtown Sacramento?"

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

"I doubt it. If they were still whole, the spirit of sacramento would have sent envoys to them. And I don't really care if they don't want to join together or be apart. We are fixing this place whether the shards scream in protest of go along willingly."
    Uh oh. Bull Rush has that look in his eye and that tone in his voice. The 'its my way or get out of the way' has kicked in.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The packs split up, and say their goodbyes.

end scene
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14