Ended
Watch
61 - 69
DISPLAYED
(PRP) PwF - Journalists sweep

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    E
    Ermac

"Alright gents, what do you suggest that we do from here? Anyone recognize the guy? Or can we do some sympathetic casting?" He added as an aside, "Just a word of warning, I'm not trained at all in Space."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

OOC

Ermon sighs, cracking his knuckles:

"I'll take a try at this but don't expect much. This sort of connection is crap and I'd need to go through it if I wanted to make it more solid", - as an addition he mutters to himself, - "Should have spent more time on Space..."

Scry, 1xx, -8 for Encountered sympathy (saw through Telepathy)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-25 14:08:37 Ermon rolls 2 to scry for the guy (Space + Gno + HS + Willpower -8) (10 Again) 8, 5 1 success

-1 Willpower, -1 Mana
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

In my opinion, it's a toss-up between Encountered and Described. For the sake of moving this plot forward, I'll assume the best for you

When mere humans had it work, Magic was exactly as the word implied. Stunning. Awe-inspiring. Life-changing. How else would you describe a peek back in time, the sharing from mind to mind of the information, and the succesful research for a barely seen face in the whole world ? And yet those three had made it work.

In his mind's eye, Ermon could see a room, barely furbished, and a man lying on it. The man. He had his eyes closed, making all the more evident how much of his skin had been eaten by the fire's carress, and was linked to a breathing machine.

All around him on the wall and the ceiling were posters of fires in various configurations, from mere matches to huge infernos...
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

E
    Ermac

The Theurge had nothing to contribute other than questions, "So what'cha got? Anything we can act on? Is it a threat to Awakened folks?"

Ermon Matamune Jag Fluke
    Since we only got two weeks left to tell this over, I'll probably narrate the end. But the ending will still depend on your choices to finish this Scene, so please get your posts, folks !

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon furrows his brow at what he sees:

"This doesn't make any sense. The guy we saw, pretty much burned up, on life-support. Around him walls covered in posters of fires of all kinds... Let me try to pin down his location... Though I doubt I will get lucky twice".

Finder, poster, sympathetic, 1xx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-02 03:10:10 Ermon rolls 2 to Finder on the poster (Gno + Space +HS -8 Encountered -1 Mana, Willpower) (10 Again) 6, 9 1 success

Amazingly enough, the Warlock is able to get a bearing on the location of the posters he saw through scrying just now. Space must simply be his thing. The chef wipes the sweat from his brow, sighing in relief.

"Okay, somehow I got it, I know where the guy is", - he pulls up the map of the city on his smartphone and marks the location, - "I don't know if it will do us much good with him being uncscious... If we had someone to help with healing... But might as well try to get in there and see what the hell all the fire posters are about".

-1 Willpower, -1 Mana

Sure enough, the Warlock's Willworking rings true, and there is little doubt in his mind that he has pinpointed the man's location. It's not so far away, on I street. Now though, what's the team's course of action ?

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon considers their options for a few seconds before sighing:

"Okay, let's go and ask the guy at the reception if he knows this guy. We'll feed him that someone heard him ramble something about the start of the fire at the hospital. Then we can go and try to get into that room I saw: try to figure out what's with the posters and stuff".

Eventually, the chef sighs rubbing his eyes tiredly:

"To be frank, guys, I don't see much danger here. Some crazy stuff has happened here and probably in our purview but there hasn't been anything like it in a while. After we make sure it's not a Banisher clique or something we should probably just leave the stuff alone".

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread