Ended
Watch

(1412) Juan and Richard

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    J
    Juan Cordoba

He pocketed Fionn's business card. "Well that was unexpected," The Priscus turned his attention to Richard. "So what is it you wished to discuss, Mister Black?"

Richard tucks the business card away, truthfully he had already forgotten the new Kindred's name so it was a good thing that he had it. "Mister Cordoba, I was very happy to hear of your rise." Richard makes an effort to keep his voice lower than the ambient conversations of others, "As I mentioned previously I have noticed that the families in this city are particularly close, and I suppose this is a good thing. I don't bother to dwell on it, don't got time for that." he says with a coy smile,"But it has motivated me to see clan Daevaa..." his words trail as he selects his next words, "excel"

"I have been planning to host a showcasing of sorts, merely to display some of my sculptures maybe even make a buck off of it. Lately however I have been wondering if this would be an opportunity to do something grand. I understand that you are an artist Mister Cordoba, would you be interested in hearing my proposal?"

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Priscus Cordoba," the Toreador politely yet, firmly, reminded the neonate. As Black spoke of showcasing sculptures, his features relaxed. "You have my interest," casting a glance to the rest of Court, "although, I advise you to be mindful of your choice of words."

"My apologizes, Priscus Cordoba" Richard can't help but laugh at himself, those pesky titles, will he ever get them right? "Please, I have no intention of stepping on anyone's toes. In fact what I have in mind is quite the opposite. I'd like to do something to honor the clans. I had first considered a collection of bust in the likeness of the heads of the respective clans, to be held in their location of choice obviously. However I'm not particularly sure how they would react to such a thing." Richard reaches down to adjust the rim of his sleeve while continuing, "Not every one is keen on having their images captured. The last thing I want is for my art to offend. Would you be willing to share your opinions on this matter Priscus Cordoba?"

J
    Juan Cordoba

The neonate chuckled. The Priscus' face remained as unmoved as stone. The Daeva fell silent, assessing the neonate's enthusiasm.

Hearing the proposal, he replied with a modicum of appreciation, "This project warrants consideration." Cordoba's eyes watched Black. "Perhaps we can meet at your studio. I wish to see what you've done thus far."

Richard doesn't allow placidity of Jauns reaction put a damper on his enthusiasm. He was an artist with purpose in his days and remains so in his nights. It was why he rarely sold his sculptures and why seeing his project to completion was at the forefront of his requiem. "If it is an example of my skill you seek I can prepare something for you to inspect however I have retrained from carving anyone's likeness that I have met in this domain. As I mentioned, not everyone takes kindly to having their image captured, even in stone." Richard brings his hands together as he further reveals why he felt the need to discuss this matter before green lighting the project. "I wouldn't do such a thing without the subjects consent, as a Priscus yourself your agreement would a long way to having such a thing sanctioned by the others."

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan listened to Richard continue his sales pitch. "You are wise to uphold such a policy." The Toreador nodded approvingly. "You're an ambitious one Mister Black," Cordoba pondered the situation further before reaching a verdict. "If I like your work, I will be your first patron for this enterprise."

Richard nods his head gratefully,"Excellent" he says as he begins patting down his pockets to locate the small disposable black flip phone that he uses exclusively for purposes regarding kindred society. One that if necessary he could easily destroy without loosing any personal information that didn't reveal anything or anyone. "If you would let me know how I can reach you, I will be on my way and be in touch with you when I have something prepared to show

J
    Juan Cordoba

"You certainly may," the Priscus leaned in close to observe the younger Daeva. Partially out of predatory hunger and to ensure the neonate input his phone number accurately. "It is..." Cordoba speaks each number, awaiting each key tapped. "Now call my phone, so I may have yours. It is on silent."

Cordoba grins once more, "No worries, I'll call you."

Richard does as instructed and immediately presses the talk button to call the number that Jaun inputted into his phone. Once he is sure that the contact information has been received he prepares himself to make an exit. "A pleasure as always Priscus Cordoba, I am sure that we will be in touch."

Unless Juan has anything further to say, Richard exits the scene and returns to the main thread

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.