Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Another Trophy for the Wall (4LG, 2LB)

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

"Yea, you aren't the only one who is going to need a bite to eat tonight." Blake states, he feels most of the damage go away as he begins to feel rather peckish. "We taking her in or do you plan to end it here and now?"

He does want to go after Bobcat but, well, the Prince might want to make an example out of her. His choice. He thinks as he waits to hear Noah's answer. Doing his best to ignore how long it's been since he's tasted another vampire's Vitae.

That was another city in another country and I wasn't given a much of a choice. He tells himself.

- 2 Vitae to heal 4 Bashing

2. Likes Brownlee liked this post
    R
    Rantifusa

Totally worth it thinks Bobcat with a smile on his face while he is electrocuted. Probably the smile was just caused by his face muscles tensing because of the electricity, but still.

3 suxx for the finger
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-08 09:30:18 Bobcat rolls 5 to STR3+Brawl2 (10 Again) 5, 9, 3, 8, 10, 4 3 successes

"Hey, stop it already!" he says to the Quiet Man.

0 suxx for the lights
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-08 09:28:54 Bobcat rolls 1 to Wits2- 1 No Empathy (10 Again, 1s Subtract) 7 failure

Bobcat notices some lights, there are three possible scenarios here. Either someone is coming to help Bobcat, someone is coming to help the hunters, or someone is coming to sniff around not knowing what's going on here. Either way, it was time to fight.

"I won't tell you shit you fucking bitch! You are dead! DEAD!"

-1 vitae for Vigor, and he attempts to break the chair. What do I roll?

Richard was elated to find out that Noah had information regarding the location of the hunter. This night had turned into much more than he had barganed for, so far he has been shot at, nearly set on fire, and blown up by a grenade. For him this was no longer about covering for Rina getting caught on tape, hell it wasn't even about rescuing Bobcat, right now his primary concern was making sure that bitch found out just who they were fucking with. Richard holds out his arm and grips Noah by his to help lift him from the ground,"Drink up yo. We got more work to do. Rather or not Verne is on the up and up doesn't even matter right now."

5. Likes Brownlee liked this post

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina lingered outside, leaned up against the wall and listening through the door, while also keeping an eye out for danger. If she'd had a cigarette, she would have stuck it in her mouth, to help with the illusion of just some random person, lighting up. Nothing to look too closely at. As it was, she settled for using her natural talent at evading notice. People often just up and forgot she was around them, and it was times like this she was happy about it.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

[ri]http://i1.cdnds.net/10/42/comics_alan_moore_2.jpg[/ri] Noah takes Richard's arm and pulls himself to his feet, his face indicating the pain his mouth doesn't.

To Blake: "Way I figure, it's not my call, what happens to that Rivers bitch. Suppose I could get petty and put some punishment on her, but damn if how she is ain't punishment enough. Do what you like when we get there, I guess, is what I'm saying. My business with her is done."

To Richard: "By the way, Cat Food, on the floor there, she had some tape or something that I'm thinking you'll want gone. Feeding, I believe. That Rivers bitch keeps her word, I'll give her that. Cat Food was driving that zoo truck too, so I'm betting she'll have the keys. Ash her after, if you like--I think Artemis is full."

As he limps out the busted door, he takes a long glance at Rina: legs, face, legs again. He nods approvingly.

To Rina: "Finally figured out how to piss off that quiet fucker with the bag of toys. Played him into punching me in the mouth." Noah cackles. "Idiot busted his knuckles on my teeth, get me? Blood tracking."

He hobbles up to the motel office door, holding his guts in. A minute and a half later he hobbles out, no guts to be seen. "I've had better." He licks his lips. "Who's driving?"

Have at least one point in Drive if you take up the keys.

[ri]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130211211428/pixar/images/5/5d/Helen-Mirren-helen-mirren-32853620-2000-2020.jpg[/ri] Geraldine's expression shifts, on seeing the lights, but Bobcat can't tell what's going on in her head. (Failed Empathy Roll.)

He pumps blood into his muscles and rips apart the chair--trouble is, chunks of metal and plastic hang from all six pairs of cuffs on his wrists (-2 for all physical actions; one piece of metal tube is sharp and can be used to cut your bindings or stab at someone). Further trouble: his ankles are still duct-taped together. (Your movement is 0 while duct-taped.)

Geraldine sighs. "Why couldn't they have traded me a smart one?" She hits the button.

Zap (1B). Bobcat's muscles tense. He can't do much as Quiet Man performs a textbook leg sweep (0 DEF).

Quiet Man, Leg Sweep: 1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-10 00:30:56 Quiet Man rolls 5 to Leg Sweep (10 Again) 2, 1, 10, 4, 6, 2 1 success

Bobcat falls prone (1B; 0 DEF while grounded). From his new vantage, though, he can see the light beneath the metal door is brighter than before. And now, he can hear an engine too. More than that, a voice.

Wits + Drive +2; 1 suxx

Perception -2; 1 suxx

A parrot bursts out of the air vent--not rats after all. It flutters its red wings around the room, before flapping about in Geraldine's face. She, at least, would be preoccupied a while.

R
    Rantifusa

-1 vitae to heal 2B

Bobcat takes the piece of chair and uses it to cut the duct tape bindings. The beast was waking up again, always angry, always hungry. It was time to kill, once he is free he says "Who goes first?!"

"We shouldn't leave her here." Blake states, his gaze falls towards the vampire that Artemis seems to be bleeding.

"You full yet, Artemis?" He asks the feline. He slowly approaches in order to collect the woman.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-01-10 20:09:26 Blake Flint rolls 3 to Man + Animal Ken + Animalism (10 Again) 6, 7, 9 1 success

10. Likes Brownlee liked this post

Noah starts the zoo pick-up, sends his jaguar-ghoul running ahead. "They're not far away at all--just a few blocks, seems like."

Rina, Richard, and Blake climb in where they fit in, and the group peels wheels.

"I ought to tell you a few things I overheard, in case I don't pull outta' this alive." There's no fear to his saying so, just a statement of fact. "My sense of it is that these Hunters are getting organized, and this ain't the first or last you'll see of them. New leadership. Rivers, she fled out pretty upset. I guess she was head honcho before. And these newcomers . . . to say they sound problematic would be--what's the word?--understatement. I think your higher-ups might like to know."

To close this cleanly and bring everything back together in time, we're going to do it like this: Rina, Richard, and Blake have time to ask up to two questions (post them in your next response) before the pick-up arrives at the final showdown.

Blood soothes Bobcat's aches as he saws through his leg restraints.

Quiet Man turns his back to Bobcat (0 DEF against any attack made next round) and snatches the parrot from the air--impressive, really. He grasps it's skull in his hand and crushes it by forming a fist.

Flapping feathers gone, Bobcat sees that Geraldine has a fresh set of deep lacerations on her face, the kind that leaves scars no mascara will hide. Oddly, she seems more concerned about the headlights beneath the door.

Bobcat hears the engine of his bike somewhere outside, and then a voice, yelling. "Bobcat! Where you at, yo?" It's Verne.

Geraldine drops the remote, draws a pistol from her waistband, opens the door to the "cell", and steps outside.

"Bobcat! Where'd that fucking parrot--"

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Five shots. One gun. And then silence.

R
    Rantifusa

Shit... Verne... SHIT! THE BIKE!. Bobcat stands up and gets rid of the electric device that has been used to torture him. Free at last. Just a thin string was restraining the beast from taking over. After standing up the gangrel moves to the door to see what's going on.

Two questions from Richard here goes

"Have they pulled anything like this before? Recently?"

"How could she have known that your people would roll over so easily? She must know something about you to know that your crew would offer us up to save you"

14. Likes Brownlee liked this post
Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread