Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
What's Your Story? (Juan and Vivian)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    E
    ErlangShen

Dressed in a blue suit and bow tie. The silver pin, consisting of two palm trees sat safely within the fabric. Two silver cufflinks adorned his wrists.

The Toreador waited patiently. In a private, enclosed booth, he waited for Vivian York. As Priscus, it was an unspoken obligation to make the rounds. Getting to know individual Clan members was a priority. In his experience, it made for much better relations in overall.

V
    Vivian York

The last time she talked to the previous Priscus, she thought it was a big deal. Although it went more casually than she anticipated. Nevertheless, the Deava was not about to slack on her attire. There was the usually contemplation between sexy, professional or statement outfits. She opted for a particular red number with black heels. Little lace gloves in black were there but subtle… hard to even notice really considering the cut of the dress and blonde tresses that laid on her shoulders.

As she arrived at the Lily once more, how she truly adored the place, she parked the Nova in the lot this time. Her heels clicked as they hit the pavement. Vivian entered the place with a bit of a flare tonight. She felt her dress swirling around her legs as the wisps of the breeze from the door caught it.

Juan had indicated the booth he’d reserved, the Daeva made her way to it promptly. Of course, smiling here and there at men she passed. Teasing was a hobby.

Upon entering, she simply nodded her head in a quick bow after shutting the door. “Good evening Priscus Cordoba. Thanks for the invitation. I absolutely love this place.”

J
    Juan Cordoba

As the Succubus arrived, the Priscus arose from his seat. "Miss York, you are looking splendid tonight." With a wave to her lace-gloved hands, "Such exquisite fashion sense." Looking back up to her eyes, "Please, have a seat."

Once both were seated... "How have you been since we last saw one another?"

V
    Vivian York

Impressing the Priscus – Check
    Complimented on fashion – Check
    More to come on the to-do list.

Vivian had to hand it to herself. Sometimes a simple little number went a long way. “Well thank you. You look quite smashing yourself, if I may say.” She had a thing for blue.

The Daeva took her seat, with a grateful nod. She sat on the edge, crossing her legs, relaxed as her hands clasped over each other on her knee. “Oh, fairly well. No complaints that I can think of.” Other than Blood but who doesn’t have those problems.

“Still working on that item I brought up during our last meeting. Delicate situation.” Her hand raised and gently flicked his direction, returning as she spoke. “And you, how have you been?”

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Priscus nodded in approval of her compliment on his attire. "Why thank you." Juan smiled genuinely to Vivian. A certain brightness appeared within his eyes. The memory of how he had come to own the attire briefly returned to the forefront of his mind.

The moment had faded as quickly as it had manifested. The Toreador paid his undivided attention to the redhead. "Yes, the situation with Nefertiti Khan." The Daeva nodded. "How has that been progressing?"

V
    Vivian York

“Progressing. Some who have been here longer and more familiar with the city are coming up with a plan. Since I’m relatively new here, I just offer my two cents.” Vivian shrugged a singular shoulder. “Of course, I’m not going to sit back and just go along for the ride either.” Winking. There wasn’t much more to say about it, nothing had happened as of yet.

“In other news, how have you been?” Flitting her fingers toward him. She had asked previously, he was either skating by the question or far more interested in the Kahn subject. “Anyone new and noteworthy since our last Family meeting?”

“Do you smoke?” She asked additionally. They were at the Lily, the options were unlimited. “Cigars, cigarettes or the new e-cigs?”

ooc

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Excellent. Most excellent." The Priscus nodded in approval of York's ambitions. "I do wish you the best of luck with your efforts."

"I have been well," seemingly genuinely pleased in tone. "My transition into this role has been better than expected. Fortunately, no troubles have arisen." He paused to reflect upon that thought. "Other than that, I have not encountered any new members of our Clan beyond those we already know."

At the mention of smoking, "I do," the Toreador nodded. "I have been curious to try one of those electronic cigarettes. Are they any good?"

V
    Vivian York

“Oh, well, we already have one thing in common!” The Daeva was enthusiastic. “One moment.”

Vivian opened the door of the private booth, she hailed down a server. Politely she ordered, if that’s what you’d call it, two flavors and a one new vapor cigarette; black with a red tank. It looked sophisticated, like a cigar and she’d seen it on display one other time. Almost like a small vile of blood at the end. Vivian had her own in her purse.

Slipping back in, and shutting the door. “And thank you for your luck.”

"I’m glad that its gone smoothly thus far. Family situations can be tricky sometimes.” Minding her words since she had no idea how long it would take for the server to return. “But I think any eccentrics gets brushed off as being a Family trait sometimes. Would you agree?” Snickering slightly, she was not without fault in this matter.

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Priscus nodded in appreciation, "Thank you."

As the younger Daeva was careful with the Masquerade, another smile appeared. "I agree wholeheartedly. What Family is not with out its quirks?" A small chuckle made its way out. "It's amusing really. Try as we might, it never fades away."

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva shook her head. “No, I don’t think any family is free of quirks, really. There’s always that one. That one that we turn away from or pretend doesn’t do the things they’re doing. Unless of course its causing harm to someone.”

“If we locked up all that were eccentric or mildly crazy, there’d be no room. Right?” Gently snickering despite she knew she was entirely accurate.

Vivian had produced her own while Juan spoke. It was not as sleek as the one she ordered for her Priscus. She laughed when she set it on the table. “I should get a new one. It looks like its out of the 60’s doesn’t it? Like a mini pipe.” Her hand did a quick dismissal. “No wait, what’s the word. When you’d smoke marijuana out of it.” Snapping her fingers as the word finally came to mind. “Bong, it looks like a mini bong or something.”

Not that the Daeva did any drugs but she at least observed these practices. Besides, she had many clients that did anyway.

Then a small knock came to the booth. Vivian answered it expediently. The server produced the new vape cig and Vivian untwisted hers so it could be filled. She paid and tipped him slightly above average. Securing the door and returning to her seat. Vivian smiled to Juan. “I hope you enjoy, I ordered us both clove flavors. My favorite.”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.