Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
(SN 2014) Gregory, L'aire & Degnar

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar offered a quick wave to Gregory as he took his leave. "I don't believe we've met," he then said as he turned to Daniel. At least he couldn't recall meeting the other Darkling. "I'm Degnar." He kept the introduction short and to the point. The Gravewight was obviously a member of his Court, so it seemed only proper to introduce himself to him.

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)

PRE

Daniel felt for a moment the sensation of spiders of something crawling on his skin. While the cold breeze that came with Degnar did give him a chill, this felt slightly different. He had met Degnar before, though only briefly. He could pass the Tunnelgrub not remembering him off as simply poor memory. However, Daniel couldn't help but think the steps he had taken to protect himself from discovery by his past life might be at cause

"Hi, Daniel Leto," he replied keeping his thoughts quiet and his introduction short as well.
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Daniel and I worked met early this year," Green offered. "Went bumbling into a haunted house. Didn't go well. And if it were not for Daniel, here, might have been even worse."

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)

PRE

Daniel gave a slight paling blush as Green praised him, and the mists of his mantle writhed ever so slowly. The truth was, Daniel felt more than a little shame about having to leave the artist's apartment the way they did. He hid his embarrassment behind a slight smile.

"Thanks. I only did what I thought was best really. I'd like to eventually go back but I've been caught up with helping some other freeholders. In fact, aside from Green and L'aire, I haven't engaged with the local Winter court that much. And for that I apologize." It was sadly true. The Winter court could be isolationist to those it didn't trust and while he'd been around almost a year Daniel didn't expect trust to be earned quickly amongst his fellow Silent Arrows, especially when he'd been focusing on gaining friends within the Autumn court. However, he'd managed to make inroads with the Leaden Mirror. He really should ensure his own court trusted him too.

"I suppose now is as good a time as any. Are there any traditions or responsibilities, in accordance to my station, that I should know."
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar listen to his motley mate's words, nodding as he turned to study Daniel a little closer. When the Gravewight asked about traditions and responsibilities, he blinked a couple of times as he tilted his head slightly to one side. "To follow the Ice Law," he said in a matter-of-fact tone. After all, since they were all members of the Onyx Court, he figured that much was obvious to them all.

"Other than that, I would simply obey our Queen's decrees," he added after a brief pause, his eyes meeting those of the other Darkling. "And make your skills available to her." Degnar added a little shrug after offering those words, unsure of what else to say at the moment.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread