Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(SN 2014) Lucy, Morgan, and Rick

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    L

Rick approached the two women from the side, to ensure that both could see his approach and he wasn't coming up behind either of them. Morgan's bag of goodies is given a brief, curious, look. But apparently he's not quite so curious as to ask. "Morgan, it's good to see you again. And," he turns towards Lucy, "I don't believe we met. I'm Rick Pereg, Autumn's Ranger of Storms."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan couldn't help but be a little wide eyed at Queen Byeli's arrival. The woman was still an impressive, regal figure in the little Beast's opinion. She was glad that this Sovereign had stuck around.

Morgan's look of awe then turned to a smile as Lucy took one of the little gifts Morgan had brought along for whomever she ran into. At least the firey lady wasn't offended by it, "Um, heh-heh, Imma Morgan, Twit-erm-no-no, Twilit P-page, heh, of Autumn. N-nice too meet you...n-nice lady whose-name-I d-don't know, heh-heh." She smiled awkwardly as she she finished speaking. Then her eyes sparked as she thought of something, "Oh-oh, heh-heh, mmmay I ask your n-name?"

An approach figure caused her eyes to dart to him. Even if he'd not been familiar, the windy Mantle of his would have been recognizable coming from one Rick Pereg. She waved her free hand in greeting, "Hallo R-rick. I heh-hope you an T-terri are getting along better, heh. G-glad to see you again. J-just saying hello to the nice, safe-fire lady heh-here. Pretty-sure-her-fire-safe, heh...certainly more then mine." she mumbled the last part glumly.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

And then suddenly Lucy is surrounded by people, but nothing she can't handle when she's in a good mood. Alhtough one hell of a mantle was intimidating for a second. A Ranger of Storms indeed.

'Rick Pereg, Morgan it's definitely a pleasure to meet you both. I'm Lucy Morgan, please call me Lucy,' she says with a wink to the other Morgan. 'Just your everyday Winter Courtier, I haven't been in the Freehold for too long.'

She studies Rick for a moment. So this man had something with Terri? Makes sense, even with the little knowledge she has. And he's kinda cute. With a friendly laugh she turns to the Autumn Beast, 'It's mostly safe, yes. I'd advise against messing my hair up though. But what about your fire?' The Fireheart has a sincere interest in hearing more about that.

Not that she can stay focused for too long. Another Autumn Courtier is sneaking up on her. She greets him with a wave, 'Hey there, Sam Hain . No hide and seek this time?'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

L

Speaking of Terri Nutkins , she seems to catch his attention for a few seconds; eliciting a smile and a chuckle from him as she does. His hands rise briefly, fingers dancing rapidly and deftly through a quick set of motions and symbols. Sign language, as it turned out.

Then his attention turns back towards the Changelings immediately around him, his curiosity seemingly piqued by Morgan's comment, "Safer than yours?" And yeah, things have been going fairly well lately."

"I hope you've enjoyed your time in the Sacramento so far, Lucy. It's certainly a place I've grown fond of over the years."
    And had certainly come to miss during his time away. Both certain individuals, and the community as a whole. "Have you met Queen Byeli before?" She could, he knew, be somewhat reclusive at times. Not that that was particularly surprising for one who bore the Onyx Crown.

"And Sam, good to see you again."

ASL to Terri

E
    ErlangShen

The Lurker felt Pereg's mantle press itself upon him as he approached. "Ranger of Storms, good to see you." Then to the little raccoon, "Morgan, I hope all is well." Lastly, to Lucy, "Fortunately, not tonight. That's all handled as far as I'm aware of."

A
    AwakeOrangutang

"Hey Lucy, Sam. Good to see you two again," Tessa greets congenially as she walks over towards them. Even though she has ulterior motives doesn't mean she shouldn't be nice. "And a pleasure to see you two, Morgan. We seem to bump into each other a lot these days." As she turns to Rick, she does an impromptu curtsy, though not a very deep one. She doesn't know why she felt that was necessary, she wasn't even wearing the right clothes for it, but a handshake seemed too informal.

"And good evening to you, sir. I don't believe we've met but my name is Tessa." She really felt rather foolish trying to be all fancy and stuff. It didn't work when you showed up to a dress party in a sweater in blue jeans, even Morgan was wearing a dress.

L

Rick was not particularly used to being bowed, or curtsied, to...anymore.

Even when he had been he'd never been particularly comfortable with it. He was, perhaps, even less so now. "Umm...no need to curtsy, or call me sir or anything. Just Rick is fine. It also left him feeling more comfortable, more...approachable. "And it's nice to meet you."

"How are you all doing tonight?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan laughed lightly, then took in a deep breath. She let it out in a loud sigh, "Set myself on fire unintentionally wid a contract....thaaaat I n-nada know I had," she pointed with her middle and index finger at Tessa, "She twas t-t-there for it. Hiya T-t-Tessa, nice to sssee you again." Morgan waved hello before turning back to Lucy Morgan, "Safety problem be, t-t-t-turns out I burn anything I touch...or, uh-umm, drops. Thhhink demonstration be bad" she then turns back to Tessa, "You c-can feel free to laugh about it. Bu-but please mmminimize the details." It was a good thing Morgan had such a low opinion of her abilities, otherwise she'd probably by a bitch about her screw ups.

The raccoon let out a chuckle as she looked at Sam Hain, trying not to flinch at the teeth. She needed to distract herself from the teeth. Oh, she could have cryptic fun with this, "Heh-hello Sam. Imma prep-prep done. Go-gotta ninja cloth, high heels, illumination all-are-ready ready already, heh-heh."

She then perked up, holding up her tote bag to the group, "Oops, heh-heh. I have g-gifts for everybody inna bag. P-please folks take ones, heh. Hope they are relaxing-helpful-bouncy. Erm, one of those." She smiled weakly, "Probably should'a put a take one zzzign on the b-bag, heh-heh."

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

When Rick asks how her time has been Lucy nods, 'Sacramento is definitely an enjoyable city. I feel quite comfortable here, safe even.' All thanks to some impressive fellow Changelings who seem to run things, now the Ranger of Storms probably among them.

'No I hadn't, which is why I was looking forward to this evening a lot.' Her attention goes to the regal woman again, for just a second. The Queen seems to be quite busy already. Then Lucy turns back to the conversation with a smile, 'Good Sam, well I'm glad to have you standing with us!' She adds a teasing wink to that.

For a moment, she doesn't know what to do, when the previously so awkward Beast Tessa joins them. But hey, it's winter, time for a second chance. 'Hi Tessa, yeah nice, how are you?' At least she can get a long with some of them. A friend of Morgan then? Good to know.

'A fire contract? Well, if you need any help in the future...' the Fireheart shrugs, casually, with the fire still dancing on her head and the ashes still falling from her shoulders. 'We've all been there, fire can be tough to tame.'

Lastly to Rick again, 'I'm quite happy. I must say that the Autumn events were impressive, so that made me wonder what my own Court has in store for us.'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

E
    ErlangShen

Tessa's gesture of submission triggered a narrowing of his eyes. Fortunately, Rick corrected her behavior before he had opportunity to "chime in." It was not worth disrupting the goodness of the congregation.

The Darkling's attention drifted. Candle-flames focused upon the Beast. Slowly, he repeated what he had heard, "You unintentionally set yourself on fire with a Contract?" The temptation to laugh at her plight was tough to resist. However, no mockery appeared. Just cautious concern, "Morgan, please be more careful."

Hain's gaze shifted toward Lucy, "Have a professional teach you to play with fire," he added teasingly.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread