Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(SN2014) Terri and Wexler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Cross

The overwhelming Autumn scents of bread and the harvest washed over the gruff Summer Courtier, who cracked a brief smile. Yup. This was the right place. "Lost as they come, ma'am. But it seems to me I've found exactly what I'm lookin' for." Eyes scanned the room meaningfully. There were plenty of Changelings present, most of whom weren't shielded from prying Fae eyes.

He offered the pretty squirrel his rough, calloused hand for a shake.

"The name's Wexler. Pleased to meet ya."

The Wizened's head panned to scan the room, and he lowered his voice.

"We good to talk freely?"

Muggles didn't need to hear the intricate details of their lives, not unless they'd gotten a dose of pledge mojo.

C
    Cross

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Despite the radiant magics of her dress, Terri's expression almost blanched at the lip-slug that balanced on the man's face. It was truly a horrifying thing and the Legate wondered just how, no...why someone wold go through life which such a thing.

If she was a thief, she would break in one night and wax it off.

"As freely as we can," Terri replied with a smile that reflected the pale light of her dress, relaxing slightly. "Welcome to Sacramento. You've made it just in time for the celebration of Winter ascending. I'm Terri Nutkins, Legate of Mists of the Leaden Mirror. Do you mind if I ask if you have joined a Court yourself, Wexler?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

C
    Cross

The horrifying lip-slug of Summerdom twitched northward as Wexler popped a half-smile. "Well, that's great timin', isn't it?" The Wizened said with a twang as he slipped a hand idly into a pocket to keep the thing warm. "I don't mind at all, Legate Nutkins. Been with Summer quite some time. Pardon me about not rollin' in all Fae-nude and all to show the Mein and Mantle and whatnot, but, ounce of prevention, right."

Fae-nude. Unmasked. One day, he'd make a Wexler Translation Guide and the world would end.

He glanced past her at the bar, then his gaze returned to the handsome lady-squirrel.

"You wanna chat over a drink, ma'am? On me."

Keeping up with the Joneses.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Fae-nude?" the Beast chuckled, warmly, slipping past the subterfuge of her training and raiment. "I've been around for sometime, Wexler, and that's a new one on me."

Perhaps Terri could ignore the facial depravity by keeping her eyes locked on his own, or his shoes.

"Well, I wouldn't say no," Terri replied, not mentioning how it was a free bar. Let him have the control. "But I must insist that you call me Terri," she added with a wink.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

C
    Cross

It was impossible to ignore it. When Wex smiled fully, the lipslug made itself even more known. In fact, it was easily the most attention-grabbing thing about him. The rest of the Summer Courtier just seemed kind of distant, but that thing? Up. In. Your. Face. There were many horrors in the World of Darkness.

Wexler's moustache might have been top five.

"Whaaaat?" He chuckled. "I could call it 'Masked', but that just doesn't flow, you know?"

Yes. Incoming bourbon.

"Terri it is," he said, moving toward a quiet(er) spot at the bar. "Around for some time, you say? Yeah, you've got a bit of Fall happenin' there," he drawled in a jesting understatement about her overwhelmingly potent Mantle. "You a long-term resident of Sacramento, then? Or did you travel about?"

Description

PRE

"Long term," Terri replied, placing the empty glass she had been holding back on the bar, clutch held on her free hand. "After Arcadia, I traveled for a little but this is and always will be my home. How could I not come back?"

Where else would she go? There was still so much to do!

"How about you, Wexler? Where did you call home?"

C
    Cross

"Fair 'nuff," the Summer replied with a nod. "Portland was the last major stop for me. Nice enough town, if you're into craft beer and hipsters," he joked. "As it turns out, I enjoy the first a lot, but that and no sales tax ain't enough to keep a fella there forever."

Not so much on the second.

"Decided after a few years working and Summerin' there I ought to go find a new place to check out. See who's about down in Cali for a bit, see if I can't help out and make my mark down this way. Speaking of which, there much in the way of the Iron Spear in town?"

Description

PRE

"Not...exactly," Terri replied, trying her hardest to be as diplomatic as possible. Summer had once been a shining beacon in the Freehold. Now it was hard to feel the warmth they brought.

"Lucas Gregory is the Sovereign of Summer and he's not in attendance this evening," the Legate said, looking around. "Over by the bar is Justin, but you may want to speak with Duncan, the Elemental wearing the reindeer sweater," she added with a grin, humoured at the Snowskin's outfit. "He's the Constable of the Court."

As Katrin announced the start of the performance's, Terri watched with some amazement and appreciation of Lynn's ( Trickster ) song, never hearing it before. However, that moment was seemingly ruined by Daniel Leto , and his rendition of...urgh. She was really glad her dress covered her emotions.

C
    Cross

Wexler's gaze panned about as he took stock of the folks, a little smirk twitching the nightmarish nose-tickler as he caught the Constable's Christmas duds. "Well, I'll be. Ain't that quite the handsome sweater." He chuckled. "I'll have to go say hello sometime tonight, then."

As Terri fell silent to listen to the song, Wexler sipped his drink with a satisfied little sigh, looking on and just enjoying the show. It wasn't bad, but the poem just kind of made him feel some sorrow at how bad it was. Then, there was the dancer.

"Hoooooly,"
    Wexler whispered, absolutely transfixed and given a remarkable sense of hope by L'aire's performance. "Who is she? That was... wow. Just, wow."

Floored.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread