Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Family Issues

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

PRE

Tracy reviewed the notes, doing her best to remember any pertaining details to Francesco and the investigation she had been helping Emma with. "Julianne Cross?" she said, squinting her eyes slightly. "The name sounds somewhat familiar. I'm not sure if I ever met her officially, but she was a member of the Domain when I first arrived." The petite Gangrel paused, considering this for a moment longer. "She vanished shortly thereafter though, so I can't tell you much about her," she added, frowning slightly.

"This grave you mentioned, it might be worth to check it out," she said, meeting Emma's eyes with her own. "As far as who murdered all those Kindred...well, I share your doubts. I don't think Francesco would've been capable of it, especially not without any help." After all, he had proven himself to be a half-witted neonate that didn't know much of anything. "I have no further questions at the moment, so perhaps it is best if we move forward with questioning Francesco. Unless, there is anything else you wish to say or do before we move on with that part of the plan?"

Emma French

PRE

Emma nodded. She wanted to get her hands on the graves. She had at one time started to gather a team to investigate the stones but everyone kept disappearing or just simply moving on. "Is there anyone we could question about Julianne? And I can go check out the graves if you would like. Other than that I am all set."

PRE

Tracy considered Emma's question for a moment, trying to figure out whether there was anyone that could have more information on the mysterious Julianne Cross. "I'm not sure to be honest. Certainly the Prince may know something, but as we have discussed, it would be foolish to present this information to him prematurely," she said in response to her cousin's question, shrugging slightly. "If Dillon was around, I would go to him. However, since he isn't around, we need to find someone who has been a resident of Sacramento for longer than you and I. Also, someone that can be trusted..."

That certainly shortened the list, didn't it?

Bump

Emma French

PRE

Emma thought about this, "Well Martha knows some of this. And I do have one trusted person who could help in the investigation." Hopefully he wasn't too busy, emma thought. Emma then thought about who had been here longer than her. "Maybe Max would have some information?" Emma suggested.

sorry was too sick to get online

PRE

Tracy considered her cousin's words for a moment, eventually nodding at what she had said. "The two of them have certainly been here longer than either of us," she said in response, wondering if either Mekhet would have more information on this Cross woman. "Who is the other person you were thinking about?" she asked, curious as to who this trusted individual could be.

Emma French

PRE

Emma paused for a second, could she trust him? "I think we may be able to trust Richard Black. He and I have hung out a few times and he may come in handy." What the hell, she needed to trust someone. What was the worst that could happen?

PRE

Tracy considered Emma's words, quirking an eyebrow slightly. "Richard Black?" She had only met him once, and exchanged a few words with him. The Daeva hadn't struck her as someone that had any malicious intent within the Domain, but then again, she didn't know him well. "If you think that he may be of help in this matter, I will trust your judgment," she said to her cousin with a firm nod.

Emma French

PRE

Emma thought for a moment, maybe she should try sparing with him first to see what he had for skills. But she figured she and Tracy could more than make up for any lack of fight he had. "At the very least its an extra set of hands and an extra brain in the matter. He is super creative and that sometimes really is helpful for outside of the box thinking." That was it for what she could think of for now. "So let me know when you want to go over the information. Meanwhile, do you want me to check out the cemetery?"

PRE

Tracy nodded at her cousin's words. "Sounds good enough to me," she said, offering Emma a quick smile. "Besides, he may be able to give us a different perspective; that's always a benefit of having a pair of fresh eyes looking at an existing problem." Richard Black wouldn't have the biases each of them had, and at the very least could help put certain things into perspective once he had been read into the issue.

"I think that the sooner we tackle this, the better," said the petite redhead in response to Emma. "You can bring Richard along so we can get him caught up on things." She paused for a brief moment and then added, "and sure, check out the cemetery if you like. But if you find yourself in need of back up, do not hesitate to call." With that, she offered her cousin one final smile.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread