Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
(SN 2014) At the Bar

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Justin was so distracted by the performances that he nearly forgot about the conversation. "Oh yeah, lots of new people. Faces come and faces go, but it's the whole idea of being free enough to do that is the key thing." The Manikin touched the side of his head with a finger, then, "I, ah, have a hard time associating names with faces, it takes me a while to build up that equation."

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Bump Princess

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"Well there's no rush, fortunately," muses Mary, noting with grave sadness that her drink had become empty when she finished it. Such were the frailties of this mortal coil...

"And I've yet to even meet a few of them. When did Sacramento become the happening winter destination? Is there an attraction I'm not aware of?"

Wrong account :(

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Kyle shakes Justin's hand vigorously, his enthusiasm likely bolstered by how much he's had to drink. "Likin' it just fine. I think it's the people that make a place. So far I can't complain." He winks, grinning brightly. "I'll definitely check out the local talent."

He nods to the other guy. Blinks once or twice to try to grasp what he thinks he sees. I swear that guy looks like a demon or something. Check out those horns! Something like horns, anyway. Kyle can only imagine what Finn's durance must have been like. "Good thing about that is... you don't feel like such a stranger with so many new people around." He looks back to Justin, waves a hand in front of his own clouded eyes.

"I have a difficulty associating faces with names. It's rough, sometimes." It comes out as more of an odd apology than a complaint. He eyes Mary again, with a knowing smile.

"Of course! Didn't you hear? Chris Ruthorford is gonna be recording some new tracks right here in Sacramento." He chuckles a little bit, at himself. He knows he's a little tipsy and not a bit modest. He really doesn't care.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread