Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Ah, AJ, I don't mind at all. I didn't really have enough time to welcome you properly last Court.' It's not everyday that he becomes Reeve, and that several Kindred suddenly want to talk to him. Now Ajax is first in line.

'The Circle has never been the biggest Covenant of Sacramento. But I've been Hierophant for the last few years. I can guess some of the things you must be wondering about. We have a temple and a farm where we gather, although we actually stopped using the temple for most things.' There's more to the story, of course, but Ajax said he wanted to talk about the Circle - so Chris ends his short monologue here.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

T
    Tre

I’m surprised at how “nice” the new Reeve is, and along those lines. “Actually I should ave waited an been more spectful of yur newly pointed position, fur that rudeness I think owe ya.”

I remove my hat and give a slight bow, “Ma deepest pologies Sir.”

Returning to a full stand and replacing my hat, “As ta the Circle, I done know much bout it in truth. I’ve been on tha road fur so long I’ve neglected ta learn an follow in ma Pa’s footsteps as I’d promised’em I would.”

With a little regret in my voice I ask, “Would ya be willin ta take on a student ta properly teach what es been missin.”

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris takes a moment to realize what Ajax said. Is the general opinion that his new position as Reeve is more important than his position as Hierophant? Can people not approach him freely anymore? That wouldn't make sense. Of course, he has some more status now. All he can do, is act like it. 'Very well.' He says calmly, accepting the apology.

Then as the man continues, the Hierophant listens carefully. 'I see. Well your Requiem doesn't always go the way you want it, I suppose. But fortunately we're blessed with enough time to make things right. I would definitely like to tell you more about our ways and our philosophies. I have not made the announcement yet, but there will be a celebration of the Winter Solstice, at the Crone Farm. You should definitely come. We can talk more privately after the meeting.' He smiles again, only hoping to make the man feel welcome. He seems like a tough guy, feral even, yet he's polite enough. Thank the Goddess for that. And eager to learn more, always good.

It's really too bad that Chris is distracted again, when talking with this new arrival. Before turning to Josephine, he says, 'I'm sorry AJ, hopefully this will only take a minute.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Closed Thread