Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1412) Josephine and Lee Yoon-Ji

THREADID

PRE

"I might be anyone, Lee Yoon-Ji. Anyone," Josephine returned with a smile which simply gloried in her enigmatic reply. "At this moment of your ignorance, the possibilities extend endlessly of who and what I might be. To hear the answer to your question pass from my lips would cause such a moment of possibility to vanish, but it would be far more destructive for you to hear the answer from lips beside my own, so allow me to introduce myself to you as the Priscus of Ladies and of Lords. Some think Sterling to be a fitting appellation to my title, but I far prefer Josephine. Don't you?"

Yoon was silent through the exchange and then she was silent for a few more moments. Either waiting for a few more words or trying to discern what the woman in front of her had just said.

The thought of accidentally having been engaged into conversation with a lunatic crossed her mind…

”So? Your name is Josephine.” It was a simple summary for the Gangrel’s simple mind.

”Priscus of L” The word seems to carry for a while. ”Clan Ventrue.”

Then she inclines her head a bit closer.

”Tell me Josephine, is there anything I can do for you?” Who knows? Maybe the woman was in fact a Priscus…

PRE

"Very well, Lee Yoon-Ji. What you can do is tell me what your business is in this domain," the Lady answered plainly, the smile fading from her black, painted lips. "Please be most thorough." Dark eyes bored into the Gangrel's own, then shifted, observing her closely, meticulously.

1 success to Auspex 2 before -Composure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-14 05:19:19 Josephine rolls 7 to read the stranger's aura (intel3+emp2+aus2) (10 Again) 6, 6, 6, 8, 4, 2, 6 1 success
    Josephine tries to read Lee Yoon-Ji's Aura. Roll is penalized by her Composure. If a success remains after dice are removed from the right, please describe the most predominant color in her aura.

Yoon, felt Josephine’s eyes bore into her own. Nothing impressive compared to the atrocities she had witnessed before. She felt the scrutiny of the woman but she knew she wouldn’t be giving her anything away.

The Korean woman inclined her head slowly and peacefully in Josephine’s direction, just an inch more than what she had previously done. If Josephine enjoyed staring so did she. And staring she did with the veiled pretense that if the woman kept pushing her around she would eventually lash back at her.

Staredown 2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-14 06:34:09 Lee Yoon-ji rolls 11 to Staredown: Presence + Intimidation + Striking Looks + Specialization (10 Again, WillPower) 4, 7, 3, 2, 2, 7, 2, 7, 10, 3, 9, 7 2 successes

Then she resumes her more usual pose and answers with predatory coolness, her voice a low gruff:

”I might do that, Josephine, but not until you explain me why I should.”

-1 willpower
    Josephine's aura reading returned nothing.

The animal stare of the stranger reminded the Priscus of just how vulnerable she would be if the other woman attacked her, but she was not swayed by her fear, the backing of her fellow Prisci only reinforcing what she knew to be true about the power dynamics between them.

"Very well, Lee Yoon-ji. Allow me to explain."
    The Lady stepped away...

She is unfazed
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-15 00:35:28 Josephine rolls 9 to impassively stare back (res3+comp3+wp) (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 7, 8, 4, 9, 4, 6, 2, 4 3 successes

Bringing this back to public spectacle (the main thread).

Closed Thread