Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
1412 - Faye and Miach

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Miach

PRE

"I'll keep in touch about it" Miach replied about the next climbing event.

"As for what I have in mind for us Acanthus... it is to cast as a group our most potent divinations possible about the Consilium's welfare, to ensure a meaningful result. I don't know how to phrase it yet, but what a lone Acanthus has a chance of doing, a whole Consilium's worth of Enchanters can certainly ensure !" he said, enthusiastic about the prospect.

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She listens and nods her head, “I couldn’t agree more about our group being the most potent with divinations. I feel we are valuable to the Consilium for what we are able to do and see. Especially if it came to having to glimpse the future outcome of a battle or event. But yeah, that’s a great idea! Def count me in!” she agrees eagerly. “I’d be interested in bouncing ideas with you about how to phase it.”

Miach

PRE

"Well, I'm not the most experienced Time-user by a very long shot, so any help his fine, really." Miach agreed, glad to have at least one positive opinion about it. Nous was around, so they could perhaps have a first talk about it. On the other hand, he needed very much to see Avis , and she seemed about to finish her talk with a petite and athletic asian newcomer.

"But let's not be hasty, though. I'll talk about it with Nous, and if she's in favor of the idea, we'll think further about it." the doctor said with a thankful nod.

"Now I'm very sorry, and I hope you won't think me rude, but there's a Councilor I really must see, and it seems she'll soon be available..." he said, looking sorry for the abruptness of the request.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A quick nod, “Talking it over with her sounds like a great idea. As our leader, having her on board and supporting the idea is key.” But it would make them stand out, which was good in her opinion.

“You’re not rude at all.” She said with a reassuring smile. “It was great talking with you, have a good evening.”

Miach

PRE

"Thanks a lot, Faye. I will try and talk with Nous before our next Meeting, then." Miach smiled more broadly, as that idea was off to a good start.

"Have a good evening too."

Miach leaves the Scene and goes back to the main thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread