Ended
Watch

Sparks against the Dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    T
    Tre

It is a big ol’ guff ball grin “Not exactly through the power supply, that’s more a means to an end. As to herding sheep, I’m more of a chicken kind of guy. Those damn Sheep take off running every time they hear a zipper; it’s a real pain in the ass.”

I look to the others asking about equipment ‘First I’d need a base of operations, that’s in progress right now. Then I would need to setup a station that could handle all the incoming and outgoing information. Best thing for that would be a NovelQuest Emperor 200 toss in a teraflop processor like the Knights Corners Intelput out and a Cirrascale VB5400 blade server(I’ll need a UPS, (uninterrupted power source) Now with all that juice being put out it’d have to be stored in a controlled cool room to prevent overheating and, well, boom. Boom bad.”

I lean my head to the side for a moment to think, “Oh and of course to power this industrial beast I’d need a tool set so I could latch the whole thing onto the power grid itself and make it look like there’s nothing coming out the leak. A decent kit won’t take much it’s just some basic electrician’s tools.”

[url

O
    Odentin

Along the path comes a young woman, wandering calmly with no haste on her way. She glances around her as she walks, letting her eyes fall on any small sight to be seen. An open black leather jacket covers a black compression shirt, matching her pants. She keeps her hands in her jacket pockets as she walks. As she spots the gathered group, the slight smile upon her lips widens, and her pace picks up ever so slightly. As she approaches, a gentle breeze wafts past her, and the musty smell of sweat can be briefly caught. Looking over the assembled faces, she gives each a nod.

"Hello there! A little bird told me I might find some friendly faces here. Allison Hunt, Rahu Suthar Anzuth, at your service." She gives a slight bow, and lowers the jacket off of her left shoulder, displaying a red band tattooed around her left bicep.

A
    AwakeOrangutang

Fluorescent lights flooded the dog park as a burgundy car pulled in to it. The engine idled for a moment being shut off, the lights as well, before the door opened and the fellow Gauru stepped out. He was a man in his middle 30's, a cigar clutched in his prominent square jaw. He had gotten the notice of the meeting going on here earlier but had currently been attending to business. And seeing as he hadn't had time to changed, he still wore the black button-up short, khaki slacks, and fedora he often wore. Not that it mattered too much, he rather enjoyed this type of wear, otherwise he wouldn't wear it. Judging from the large pack of people hanging around this late at night. At least he'd be in good company in this city. Hopefully. Taking a pull of his cigar, he approached the group slowly.

"Evening," he said in a half grumble. "I hope my recent coming here hasn't upset any boundaries. Jensen Wallace, Elodoth of the Farsil Luhal." He felt like he was putting on airs, using First Tongue instead of the common name for his tribe. But he knew the term master could rub some Werewolves the wrong way. New to the territory as he was, he didn't want to start off on the wrong foot.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale listened as Databite explained what sorts of things he would need to set up his operation. Most of it went over his head of course, but he did his best to at least sound interested. "Well, if you need some help acquiring some of that," he said to the Ithaeur. "I've got some friends that may be able to help, and some extra cash lying around." He figured that the guy's plan would benefit all of the packs in the war against the Pure after all, so offering his help to the newbie wasn't a bad idea.

As two more wolves joined the group, the Rahu turned his attention to each in turn as they introduced themselves. "Dale Hunt," he said in response, a little smirk forming on the corner of his lips. "Rahu of the Suthar Anzuth, and Alpha of Luna's Fury." He couldn't hide the amusement at the fact that Allison shared not only his last name, but also his Tribe and Auspice.

Coincidence? I think not.

Perhaps that was Luna's way of giving him a sign. He did need more capable warriors in his pack after all.

O
    Odentin

Allison chuckles as Dale introduces himself, her face breaking into a wide grin, "Well then! Nice to meet you, brother."
    Her own amusement at the circumstance is apparent, though in her own head she begins turning things over. Her eyes search his face, seeking out any potential family resemblance. Having grown up without knowing anything about the woman that gave birth to her, much less her sperm donor, it occurs to Allison that she may actually be related to Dale. Or she could be blowing a minor coincidence out of proportion.
    She shrugs and looks to the other newcomer and gives him a pleasant nod, "You new in town, too?"

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin nods in agreement with Dale's offer. "I'm interesting in lending a hand and resources as well." He says before turning to the latest arrivals to the group.

"Kevin Swift, Itheaur of Farsil Luhal, and of Heart of Granite." He introduces himself. "And you haven't as we still focusing on driving the Pure out of the city before we start carving up territory." Nobody seemed to have answered that particular, yet important question.

T
    Tre

I greet the new comers in earnest a happy smile on my face. Glad to be meeting other Uratha that aren’t out to skin me for once. Ecstatic to be striking out on my own.

“Jason “Databite” West, Ithaeur of the Farsil Luhal. Glade to see I’m not the only new face in town, hell seems like a blessing from Luna that all these new faces would appear at the same time.”

I offer a hand shake to each in turn and then turning back to everyone, “So, if no one is able to claim or making claim to territory at this time, wouldn’t it make since for the standing packs to setup encampments at all four corners of what the Pure do claim and assist one another in slowly expanding those outposts? Or is everyone Turtleing up and letting the Zerg were itself out.”

O
    Odentin

"And in the same train of thought, are any packs recruiting? Or are we new pups expected to come together and work out our dysfunction on our own?" She speaks in a jovial tone, though the question is a serious one, "If the Pure are really as big a problem as you seem to be saying, I think it may be better to have all the help you can get. Better than having us wandering about blind..."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

This thread will be ending as soon as The Black Hunt and Purity before Dishonor complete. At which point there will be a Tur meeting.

Kevin Swift

PRE

"I can't speak for any pack but mine own, but I am certain that we are more then willing to accept those looking to join a pack." Kevin says, although he's guessing Skull-Splitter and Slick will speak for their respective packs tonight. Going to have to have a meet up with Harper and Johan to determine the future of the pack. We need an Alpha and we are going to have to met with Prideful-Harrier.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last