Ended
Watch

Sparks against the Dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Likewise, brother." Kevin replies in turn.

He turns his head as a pair of familiar faces arrive. "Hey." He greets in turn, giving Dale a returned nod as well as Daniel.

"Keeping well I see." He notes to the pair.

L

"Skull-Splitter." Slick's voice preceded her as she emerged from the darkness that was the domain of her tribe, "That's new, since last we knew each other." As she emerges fully from the shadows she naturally comes to stand alongside her packmate, Daniel, "Must be some stories there."

Her bearing was calm, confident. She did not, it seemed, have any doubts as to where she stood amongst the Forsaken of Sacramento.

And it showed.

"Slick, Elodoth Meninna. Or Chantay Jones, if you see me out amongst the Herd."

Alex Rivers

Hari still finds the idea of hanging out at a dog park in the middle of the night silly. But he's heard of another meetup, and as one of the new kids in town, he needs to make as many connections as he can. So here he is...

As he approaches the group he sees a few familiar faces. And a few others who, by their bearing and the way the rest of the crowd is reacting to them, must be real heavyweights in the Sacramento wolf scene. He exchanges nods with a few acquaintances as he approaches the largest clump of strangers.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Hari Kumar, Ithaeur and Iron Master."

T
    Tre

I make it a point to start counting on my fingers ticking off one digit at a time.”Three Ithaeur Iron Masters so far tonight. Seems the thing to do these days I guess.”

I give a soft chuckle, “So, how’s the pack seen around here, and boarders. I don’t want to go wondering off into someone else’s turf and not know about it.”

The question is left up in the air rather than directed at anyone in particular.

T
    Tre

Bump...

Kevin Swift

PRE

As more of the People arrive, Kevin nods his greetings towards each. As Databite brings up the mention of packs, Kevin replies, "At this particular moment, I believe Slick and Daniel are belonging to the Granite Watchtower." He nods towards the pair.

"I'm not sure of the name of the Pack Dale, Skull-Splitter, and Hari belong to." He admits, he knew Dale is likely the Alpha of said pack and thus, likely will announce the name when he's ready to.

"At the moment," He glances over to Jack, "the Heart of Granite, my pack, is rather loosely connected. Each ranging throughout the city, doing their own thing."

There's not much he can say, after all, they kind of lost their Alpha, leaving Heart of Granite to be more individuals then a actual pack. He's really starting to miss the days when he had a stable pack and no Totem then a Totem and no pack.

F
    Freelance250

Jack nodded quietly as he stepped close. Catching the introductions and giving his own.

"Jack Harper, Rahu and Blood Talon. Heart Of Granite." He said formally, a sword like klaive in a leather sheath across his back. He chuckles, "Don't have a special name yet, but my herd name is more than sufficient." He adds, giving a smirk and a glance to Skull-Splitter.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale cracked a slight grin at Chantay's words. "There are," he said in response to the Elodoth. "Not many are alive to tell the story." There was a slightly somber tone to the Rahu's words. After all, he wasn't just referring to the foes he had defeated in battle, which had earned him the moniker, but also to his fallen comrades that had baptized him as such. "Perhaps one day I will share the tales with you," he added after a brief pause. He was no Cahalith after all, so storytelling was really not one of his strong points.

"I'm sure you will earn one in due time," said Dale in response to Jack's words, returning the other Blood Talon's smirk with a toothy grin of his own. He then turned to Databite as Kevin gave him a brief rundown of the current packs in Sacramento. "I'm Alpha of Luna's Fury," he said to the Ithaeur. "Hari is also a member of my pack."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel listens to everyone introduce themselves while instinctively moving closer to Slick. Bonds of Pack are deep, especially with them taking advantage of Firebringer's telepathy Gift as often as they do. He grins ferally when Skull-splitter tells the name of his Pack:

"Luna's Fury? I like it - sounds like just what we need", - he turns to the new people, - "The Anshega are more or less contained Downtown. For now, you can not bother about Urdaga borders as much as normal: it's a fucking war out there and no one will be too angry at you for wandering onto the wrong turf. Above all, get a Pack and stay together: Sacramento is not our friend right now".

L

Well, whatever problem Daniel had had with Dale seemed to have been worked out. She'd take that as a good sign. "I'm not sure contained is the word I'd use, there are more of them than us. But for some reason they just aren't venturing out of the downtown area much. Makes me wonder if they've run into trouble with something else." That would, perhaps, be the best case scenario. Since it would mean that that something else was bothering the Anshega exclusively. For now at least.

"But as the others have mentioned, just avoid the downtown and you should be safe...relatively speaking." Danger came part and parcel with a werewolf's life, after all. "The situation isn't quite as desperate as it used to be."

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last