Ishani sits on the floor in the livingroom of the shared haven and listens to Asa explain the ability to instill Awe in others. She would probably have already picked up the trick to it by now, if Asa explained how it worked in english. Holding up her hand for him to stop speaking, Ishani shakes her head in dismay.

"Just show me how it's done, love. I'm sure I can figure it out from there."

With a confident look, Asa activates the ability. Ishani immediately feels a change come over her. She seems more drawn to him then she was a few moments before. When he speaks, she cannot help but listen to his voice. She even has a hard time turning her eyes away to look at something else of interest. She was prepared for this to happen, however and manages to concentrate on making the ability work for her.

She stands and closes her eyes, imagining herself to have the same kind of "aura" that Asa had when the ability was active. She concentrates and centers herself, trying to get her mind and body to agree on how the vitae should be working through her system to achieve the goal of the power.

After a few hours of constant practice, Ishani finally gives up and slumps on to the couch. With a smile, Asa assures her that she will eventually figure it out.