Ended
Watch
51 - 53
DISPLAYED
(Reliquary) Frankincense and Blood

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    S
    Soderbok

The warm southern accent made Fionn feel a wave of warmth toward AJ. He might be a feral outdoorsy type, but those can be very emotional people. When they make a friend, they remain a friend; when they make an enemy you remain an enemy.

Fionn walks over to AJ and gives him a big smile. Listening to AJ as he told his story. The mention of witches cradle didn't mean anything to him but if they used it long ago for witch trials then it probably wasn't a very pleasant thing to be in.

Walking over to the door AJ spoke of, miming dragging something behind him.
    Gesturing to AJ to go through the story again, acting it out. Just so they can both see the sequence of events.

When the bodies get to where they were hanging but before they were strung up, Fionn stopped AJ and made a suggestion.
    "AJ let's imagine person X is up there watching this. Would they have a clear view of the sacks before they were hung up from there?"

Looking excited for a moment, gesturing to AJ to wait there a moment.
    Fionn raced across the building to the stack of crates looking from them to where AJ was standing.

Checking the view from the crates, working out how much of the activity would be visible from the crates and how well those with the bodies could see the figure by the crates.

"AJ from down by the bodies can you see me pretty well when I'm up here?"

Pausing for a response.

"I'm not much of a hunter AJ so I don't know how you'd hang a buck, or how you'd get someone into a witches cradle, can you act out what you have to do down there?"

This could all be some weird cult thing or it could be something else.
    Watching as AJ acted out putting the bodies in the cradle hanging from the ceiling.

"This could be some kind of cult stuff, we'd need to look into it more but I have an idea. Now imagine I'm a new bug, I joined this group and the two hanging down there did something. Maybe they tried to leave, or they tried to stop us doing our thing or they stole something from us. So the boss arranges for them to be brought here and puts on a show. To remind me that this is what happens if I try to break my word. Or maybe the three of us took something and hid it. The three of us are going to be asked to give it back. One by one we get a taste of the cradle down there. A and B don't talk or maybe they do but not enough to spare their lives. Maybe C up here did talk, and that's why they're not hanging from the ceiling. How does that sound?"

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

This has been going on for nearly two months now. Perhaps this is a good place to wrap things, and we can continue this in a new scene?

S
    Soderbok

Wrap up is fine, we can continue in a new scene and possibly bring the clues we found to others for more analysis too. Great scene YYC, a real treat to be part of. Thanks Shepard and Tre, great writing.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread