Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 23
DISPLAYED
The Life of an Urban Wizard

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J

There are a lot of words rushing through her head at this point. As in major word vomit. She swallows it, and it leaves a bad taste in her mouth.

"If you have concerns, you need to take them through the proper channels and bring them to your team lead. Eric can't solve the problems for everyone. So Emrys, if you have problems, you need to bring them to Pepper or me."

She leaves it simple. She doesn't say that there's next to nothing to be done now. She doesn't say that there's only two legal options to consider. She doesn't suggest that they can either be part of the club or that people can gtfo of the city that's barely on the mend. Nope. But she's definitely thinking it.

"I should probably get going though. I don't want my ice cream to melt before I get a chance to eat any of it."

It's the last thing she needs to think about tonight. All the work people are doing to repair the city, and there's always someone who goes and needs to question it without participating in the process. Damned Libertines. Never know what you're going to get.

"Just follow procedure. Oracles damned city is in enough trouble right now."
    Nous, Enchantress of the Guardians of the Veil, Acanthus Councilor

Emrys

PRE

"Okaaaay." The Libertine trailed off a bit, blinking in confusion at Elle. He had said abiding by the rules was a thing right? Emrys was trying to write it off, but apparently Elle wanted to emphasize the 'proper channels'.

Dismissing the thoughts with a shrug, the Enchanter waves to his Councilor. "I'll see ya later then."

Finally his attention returns to Einstein. "Anything else you want to add to the agenda?" The curious look on his face said clearly he wasn't mad or anything of the sort.

Although those pizza's were starting to thaw...

Emrys

PRE

As Nous makes her exit the conversation goes to small talk before the two Libertines go their separate ways.

48 hour rule has come up a lot, and the one month mark is around the corner, so I'm gonna fade us to black with smalltalk and close the thread. Good scene guys!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread