Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1411) Ermac, Mace and More!

THREADID
    E
    Ermac

Ermac stepped off to the side with Mace. " Poor Crowley getting swamped like that. It's crazy tonight."

M
    Mace

Mace smiled as she followed Ermac off to the side. "Yeah, I'd ask if this was common but I guess Pepper and I grabbed Zoey when we first came to town." She looked over at the small group, gathering around the Herald. "Looks like I have a couple new people to meet too." Two more Moros had joined the Herald, so he was sure to point them her way soon. The joys of taking a consilium position. She didn't envy the Herald for having to talk to all three of them.

"I have to say, I'm glad he has them for now though. It gives me time to eat." She grabbed a plate and started picking a few items up from the Buffet. "You want anything?"

E
    Ermac

Ermac smiled in return, grateful to have a few moments with Mace amidst the hive of activity. "Let someone else handle it for now," the Obrimos joked. He looked back to the Acanthus Libertine. "Seems Fluke's sticking over there. Moral support for Crowley."

He nodded in response to her inquiry, "I would yes," then made his way over to the buffet and snatched up a plate. "This spread is amazing."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

The Councilor and Provost can see Truce break away from Crowley's group and begin heading their way, the man's eyes primarily on Mace as the two examined the buffet. He nods to them both in turn, showing his respect and acknowledgement again.

"Hello again. Madam Provost, I wonder if you would care to speak later after the Consilium, if you have the time. I know I've only just arrived, but I'd like to take advantage of your presence and properly introduce myself. Not being of any Order just yet, I'd like to at least get to know fellow Path members in the area. I understand Darkslide is new here as well." Truce gestures with a look back towards the gentleman. "Perhaps we could all meet up for coffee and get to know one another?"

While the activity he suggests seems informal, his tone remains formal, focused on a personal goal perhaps.

M
    Mace

Mace chuckled. "That's how I ended up in this mess, you know," she said. "Everyone wanted someone else to handle it." She scrunched up her face in an exaggerated frown. However, she was soon distracted by the prospect of finally getting some food. She popped a couple pieces into her mouth as she placed some more on the plate. "It's really good," she said to Ermac.

When Truce joined them, she looked up and smiled. "Please, just call me Mace," she said. "Nice to meet you," she said. "Sure, a coffee could be good. Why don't you give me a call, and we'll set it up." She fished into her pocket, and handed a card to Truce. "Have you met Ermac?" she said, offering up her dinner companion.

E
    Ermac

"Fun fun fun for everyone." His situation as Path Councilor wasn't quite the same, although similar enough. "Thanks," he replied.

A new voice caught his attention. "Hello Truce," he extended his hand in greeting, "Ermac, Obrimos Councilor and Syndic of the Free Council."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

PRE

Truce regards them both warmly, pleased by the kind reception. "That would be excellent, thank you," he says to Mace, accepting the card and pocketing it with the other he had received from Miach.

"No, I have not. Councilor, a pleasure." He accepts the handshake and gives it a firm grip to convey confidence. Firm for an academic anyways. A Free Council member serving as Councilor? And a rocker as Herald? It seems so strange to Truce, having been Mentored by a Mystagogue. It appears that the Consilium would be a less conservative change to get used to, though his personal thoughts are not betrayed by his mannerisms.

"Well, I'll allow you both to enjoy your dinner. Is this buffet open for anyone? I didn't want to assume mistakenly..."

M
    Mace

Mace grinned. "Yeah, the buffet is open. Go ahead." If it wasnt't she'd take the heat for it, but whatever. The kid deserved to eat. "Get some food, we'll be in touch."

She turned to Ermac. "See? I told you I coludn't just pass it off on someone else," she said, dropping her voice so that Truce couldn't hear.

E
    Ermac

Ermac gestured to the table in agreement, "Grab some grub, friend." The Councilor stepped aside as As Mace confided in him.

He nodded and whispered in response. "I understand." Ermac knew her dilemma all too well. He offered a glimmer of hope for the troubles they both would inevitably endure. "Just remember, those who never step up, never get what they want."

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Spell List

PRE

Truce thanks Mace and Ermac and grabs a plate to enjoy a nice dinner. He's more than satisfied with the way the evening is panning out. There is much to do and many people to meet, but for the moment there is no rush. He would attempt to meet up with Mace and Darkslide afterwards or soon for coffee along with anyone else they cared to invite. Since his goals involved matters of Death and Twilight, a solid rapport with the local Moroi would provide the most benefit.

Truce will remain by the buffet to eat until Consilium disperses and Truce will exit scene then

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.