Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"That is agreeable." Jennifer stated comfortably, her ruined voice grating on over the soft Vivaldi notes.
    " I am focusing quite some time and resources on forming myself into a Notary to represent the First Estate to the best of my abilities. I am unsure if you were aware of my departure last year?" She inquired.
    "I traveled to another Notary in my absence to learn from her more of the mystical arts. There are few Notaries who know all of the Oaths. Some Notaries are required to travel city to city as needed when a rare Oath is required. One of these reasons so few know many of the Oaths is because they task the Blood so much."

Few Nosferatu rose far as Notaries, as far as she knew. The Mekhet and Daeva, especially the Ventrue had Blood designed to dominate the spider web of blending of Family Blood Gifts. Nosferatu Blood gave her the Nightmare for enforcing some of the Oaths with such terrifying compliance, but she lacked the building block that she needed. She presented this explanation with confidence to the Priscus of the Daeva, wondering how he'd interpret it. Jennifer wanted his initial reaction to know how to propose her request.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan shook his head "no" at her inquiry, "I was unaware of your absence up until you mentioned now."

The Daeva pondered the Nosferatu's meaning of "There are few Notaries know all of the Oaths." This "tasking of the Blood" had some agenda to it. "You wish to expand your talents with the other Oaths. That much is established," he stated calmly, "If I am interpreting this correctly, you are experiencing difficulty at the moment." A curious gaze settled on her, "As I value education and partnership, I am interested in hearing what you have to say."

J
    Juan Cordoba

With the tunes of Vivaldi filling the air, Juan's phone vibrated in his jacket pocket. He politely excused himself to check the time. "Alas, it is getting late, Lady Notary Hazelton." Despite immortality, even Kindred had to rest. "I wish you well." Cordoba arose from his seat, "Till we meet again."

Juan exits the scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread